What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gaz

butter81

Juniors
umm, really? FMD, some really short memories around here. Before SOO he was a shoe in by everyone in the game because of his form. Put it all in perspective, he played a tough game on wednesday night, flies to brisbane thursday and backs up on friday night. Our back row was inexperienced and relatively weak, which meant relief was nowhere in sight. Now add to that he turns 30 in a month. I reckon wait till the end of the year before you drive the daggers in.

thommo4pm

Coach
My mrs actually told me to shut the F*(^% up cause I would not stop yelling abuse at him. Seriously he is doing nothing and his f**king shit house runs from dummy half are really starting to shit me off severley. he has had his proving time and he is a f**king joke and a waste of money. WASTE OF MONNNNNNNNNEY !!!!! f**k OFF BACK TO FRANCE YOU f**kING LATTE DRINKING WANNA BE YUPPIE FROG AND GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
This has to be a piss take post surely.
I'd suggest watching games a little closer or sit with somebody who actually knows what's going on with the game and understands it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This has to be a piss take post surely.
I'd suggest watching games a little closer or sit with somebody who actually knows what's going on with the game and understands it.
lol. One can only hope.

We'll see what devoted says when he gets up sometime late this arvo.

Breathingfire

Juniors
I love Gaz! Wouldn't trade him for the world. I was over the moon that he was able to come back and share in premiership glory with the real red V supporters. "Supporters" being the operative word.

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
lol. One can only hope.

We'll see what devoted says when he gets up sometime late this arvo.

lol thats funny, sad and childish. Until Gasnier strings two half decent games together I stand by my words. We all know wayne didnt want to spend all that money on him. I hope he proves me wrong. Can you prove me wrong ? Oh do wow me with your self promoted intellect and do tell me what he has done oh mighty willow sorcerer of knowledge and know all. :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There you go thommo4pm, it is no piss take. lol
thats funny, sad and childish.
Perhaps you should run that past your missus first.

Are you trying to say you were sober when you made your previous post?
Devoted Dragon said:
Until Gasnier strings two half decent games together I stand by my words.
Haha! You idiot. How do think he got selected for NSW?

Go support Canterbury, they embrace the whinging culture there.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Devoted dragons sounds more like drunken dragon.
You have obviously been watching this season with a thousand tinnies under your belt.
Either that or you are actually 12 years old. You are talking like a troll mate.
You are entitled to your opinion, buts an opinion requires some form of knowledge. You have none.
I'm with your wife. Shut up please.

Thanks. And no offense intended.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I would say that I'd take Gaz of today over Gaz of five years ago without question.
His attack is a little diminished but his defence is that of an experienced and accomplished centre; perhaps not as hurtful as Coops but damned near as effective.
He has matured into a fantastic asset in his own right
I saw his uncle play on many occasions and Puff's attack was incomparable but Gaz is a better defender than Reg was and carrying on the family (albeit extended) tradition as well as any. Include the Goodwin's, Morris boys, Young, Rogers, Growthe, Mortimer, Campese...you name all of them and Gaz is at the top of the pile in his own right.
Lastly DD if 9 out of 10 people disagree with you. You may need to treat yourself to a HDR or like and drill a bit deeper

Minh

First Grade
Gaz is a champ lay off the guy, nobody can singlehandedly destroy teams the way he used to and we better not expect that of him, this is a different team with a different style with the emphasis being on the team not individual brilliance.

Minh

First Grade
Can we guarantee that without Gaz we and especially Nighty was so potent at the back end of last year and more importantly can we guarantee that without Gaz we would have edged out the raging Tigers in the prelim and won the title last year. IMO Gaz has already paid his dues and we need him now more than ever with Bennett and Boyd gone next year.

thommo4pm

Coach
There you go thommo4pm, it is no piss take. lolPerhaps you should run that past your missus first.

That actually makes it a little sad then. :lol:

Cagey Mac

Bench
Can we guarantee that without Gaz we and especially Nighty was so potent at the back end of last year and more importantly can we guarantee that without Gaz we would have edged out the raging Tigers in the prelim and won the title last year. IMO Gaz has already paid his dues and we need him now more than ever with Bennett and Boyd gone next year.

Yup!

big pat

Coach
i'm shocked, shocked i tell you, that intelligent posters on here can sully the good name of gasnier, would never happen in my day, we all went to kogarah and beyond, and would never rubbish a player, that wore that mighty red 'v' no matter who they were, weather it was a superstar, or someone starting out, they were loved by all, in the words of the great gomer pyle shame,shame,shame.

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
There you go thommo4pm, it is no piss take. lolPerhaps you should run that past your missus first.

He got selected for his reputation alone. His past reputation. Go support netball you git. Suck it up im allowed and will have an opinion. girl.

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
everyone is talking about the Gasnier of the past. yeah the past. hello it's 2011 and he's a waste of money. lol bag me out I don't care you Gasnier lovers. Get rid of Gaz and get Joel reddy in there. Someone with youth on their side. Ps I love stirring you guys up. Go Dragons !!! Let's hope Gasnier gets a double agaisnt the sea sheilas monday night.

ingles

Juniors
everyone is talking about the Gasnier of the past. yeah the past. hello it's 2011 and he's a waste of money. lol bag me out I don't care you Gasnier lovers. Get rid of Gaz and get Joel reddy in there. Someone with youth on their side. Ps I love stirring you guys up. Go Dragons !!! Let's hope Gasnier gets a double agaisnt the sea sheilas monday night.

Do you actually get TV reception up there ??? Your whole opinion / argument about Gasnier has just been rendered null and void. Reddy can't even get a run with the slugs .....

Thank you linesmen , thank you ball boys . :)

...........and yes , here's hoping he makes you look foolish every week for the rest of the year . Go Dragons !!