What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G'day from a newbie

Stranger

Coach
Stewie%20Joke.jpg
!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Welcome aboard mate. Don't like the team's you support (with the exception of the Swans), but that can't be helped, can it :)

Eelementary

Post Whore
music_2000 said:
I noticed that there wasn't an introductions board here:(. anyway I'm new here. love all things music and movies but I really LOVE MY FOOTY I support all codes, in the NRL half my family go for the Broncos and the other half for the Raiders so I like both teams but more so the Raiders, in the union its the warahtahs of course, in the AFL its the swans and Sydney FC/Chelseas in the A-league. yeah just working and studying right now thats about all for the moment thanks for a great site and keep up the good stuff.

N00b, how can you expect us to be mateys when you leave out important details such as bank number, age, sex, sexual orientation, and PMOI?

Rules, people. It's in Genesis.

Latest posts