What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

WestyLife

First Grade
I have to research it properly but by eyesight it looks like the team on top is getting calls against them to change the momentum a lot in the first 15 - 20 minutes of the second half.

Has happened every game this week.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
What a wonderful story.

My last memory story. One of my older brother played reserve grade for a country Footy team called Taree Old Bar (they were roosters colours, but instead of the rooster they had a surf reel on their jersey) Made dad said back in the day pre ww11 they would have to man the surf reel at old bar beach to help keep their fitness. So to play for them you had to have a bronze medalin. (sadly the club no longer exists)

Mr bro reckoned one of his mates who played in the back row had his nose broken so many times that the cartlidge was completely gone.

So after each game he would run round the dressing sheds in his swimmers asking everyone if his nose was straight whilst having 2 lead pencils stuck up his nose to help straighten it........

My brother came over for tea and to watch the footy tonight (he doesn't have fox)

He was chuckling and talking bout this bloke. Apparently he used to stick the sharp ends of the pencil up his nose, then sit down in swimmers to have a beer.

I'm sure it would have been a sight LOL

Latest posts