What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

ACTPanthers

Bench
Why does someone have to be right or wrong ? Why does someone have to concede this?

Silly me I thought this was a place where opinions are shared, given, debated and at times argued.

Many times there is no right and wrong, just different opinions.
I have you on ignore, but I'll reply to this...

Someone doesn't HAVE to be right or wrong, but your (and others) inability to admit WHEN you MIGHT be, or even entertain the idea, is annoying in the extreme.

Also, the whole "silly me" routine is old and tired, you use it all the time and it just makes you look petty and sarcastic.

Anyway, back to ignoring the silliness (but still having to see others reply to it).

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I have you on ignore, but I'll reply to this...

Someone doesn't HAVE to be right or wrong, but your (and others) inability to admit WHEN you MIGHT be, or even entertain the idea, is annoying in the extreme.

Also, the whole "silly me" routine is old and tired, you use it all the time and it just makes you look petty and sarcastic.

Anyway, back to ignoring the silliness (but still having to see others reply to it).

Goodness me more than a tad precious aren't you.

I could have sworn at you, or maybe told you to have a bex and a good lie down. Would that have been better.

ACT You're very big on yelling about how this forum has gone to hell in a hand basket, and demanding others behave in this or that way.

Now I'm doing the same by mentioning it LOL

ACTPanthers

Bench
Goodness me more than a tad precious aren't you.

I could have sworn at you, or maybe told you to have a bex and a good lie down. Would that have been better.

ACT You're very big on yelling about how this forum has gone to hell in a hand basket, and demanding others behave in this or that way.

Now I'm doing the same by mentioning it LOL
And you wonder why I ignore you... f**k off

Jane Murray

Bench
Why does someone have to be right or wrong ? Why does someone have to concede this?

Silly me I thought this was a place where opinions are shared, given, debated and at times argued.

Many times there is no right and wrong, just different opinions.
Hi, Aliceinwonderland, ACTPanthers was referring to me too. I am pleased that I am on his ignore list. According to some, one needs proof to have an opinion.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Well that does it, i'm just going to ignore you, actually its just easier, if i pout, cross my arms, and turn my back on you, then shout LALALALALALALALALAAAAAAA!!!!
Cant hear your!!! WHAT!!! SORRY!!! WAAAA?

and then when I reply more than a bit tongue in check I'll say f**k you and then tell me that I'm going on ignre again.......

You couldn't make this stuff up (could you)......?

I've also fallen headlong into the trap of complaining about folks who are complaining about others......We must have a name for this, give me time I will think of one LOL.

A poster on W/T rumours thread BrotherJim05 makes some really good points about Sauce.

I love the bloke to the moon and back Sauce. But I think he will regret his outburst towards the club, Ivan and Matt Cameron in time. Maybe not today or tomorrow but in time I believe he will.

PS It would helo if I could spell Too LOL

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
and then when I reply more than a bit tongue in check I'll say f**k you and then tell me that I'm going on ignre again.......

You couldn't make this stuff up (could you)......?

I've also fallen headlong into the trap of complaining about folks who are complaining about others......We must have a name for this, give me time I will think of one LOL.

A poster on W/T rumours thread BrotherJim05 makes some really good points about Sauce.

I love the bloke to the moon and back Sauce. But I think he will reject his outburst towards the club, Ivan and Matt Cameron in time. Maybe not today or tomorrow but in time I believe he will.
ALICE! can't you tell im ignoring you, stop discussing your opinions damn it

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
ALICE! can't you tell im ignoring you, stop discussing your opinions damn it

LOL

Mate i the youngest in my family (by a lot of years) My eldest brother was 11 years old when I was born, my next brother almost 7 years old.

Therefore I learnt to yell my opinion from a very early age.

I also learnt how to hold an opinion and NOT concede when debating too.

A comment from my own dear Mum (now sadly departed) 'I only argue when I know I'm right' LOL

I love i.

Jane Murray

Bench
LOL

Mate i the youngest in my family (by a lot of years) My eldest brother was 11 years old when I was born, my next brother almost 7 years old.

Therefore I learnt to yell my opinion from a very early age.

I also learnt how to hold an opinion and NOT concede when debating too.

A comment from my own dear Mum (now sadly departed) 'I only argue when I know I'm right' LOL

I love i.
Hi, I've tried to private message you, and I can't because of your settings.

WestyLife

First Grade
Well that does it, i'm just going to ignore you, actually its just easier, if i pout, cross my arms, and turn my back on you, then shout LALALALALALALALALAAAAAAA!!!!
Cant hear your!!! WHAT!!! SORRY!!! WAAAA?

lol. look at earlier in this thread, @franklin2323 commented his opinion on Cleary in State Of Origin with his reasoning to back it up. It got derailed by claims of personal dislike of Cleary. Commenting on that then drags out the drama and takes the topic off the game and players. I don't have anyone on ignore because everyone has valid contributions at times.

martielang

Bench
lol. look at earlier in this thread, @franklin2323 commented his opinion on Cleary in State Of Origin with his reasoning to back it up. It got derailed by claims of personal dislike of Cleary. Commenting on that then drags out the drama and takes the topic off the game and players. I don't have anyone on ignore because everyone has valid contributions at times.

The last half of your last sentence is very questionable lol

Latest posts