What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Murraymob1

Juniors
There is always debate about the greatest song the one that creates excitement joy everytime you hear it. Answers range from the Beatles stones to modern day artists Panther boy will belt out a Whitney Houston number after a few
But after the last few years mine is go the mighty panthers especially wren seeing my parramatta buddies .Come on Ryhno sing along

Munky

Coach
If Mansour decides hang ups the boots we should sign him to match payments in the last round (not to play though) so he can retire as a Panther.

Not sure if either the NRL or CBA would allow it.

Smug Panther

First Grade
If Mansour decides hang ups the boots we should sign him to match payments in the last round (not to play though) so he can retire as a Panther.

Not sure if either the NRL or CBA would allow it.
You're a beautiful kind hearted man but he's not that level of club legend.

Murraymob1

Juniors
The club traded well last night they reached capacity in the club and had to close doors .thats more money in the wallet great to see

Fangs

Coach
Just had another look at the draw.

Penrith play the Tigers/Dogs once. Tigers play the Dogs/Eels once. Dogs/Penrith play Eels twice.

From a fan perspective I want to see us play them all twice a season. I know it doesn't make sense having the spooners play the premiers twice but I love the derby games. Just about all my favourite games growing up involved those teams.

So, to Fangs conference system:

NSW:
Panthers
Dogs
Eels
Tigers
Sharks
Dragons
Roosters
Wabbits
Raiders

Other:
Sea Eagles
Knights
Broncos
Cowboys
Titans
Dolphins
Warriors
Storm
*Future team sponsored by Crazy Johns

This system is grossly unfair to the QLD/irrelevant teams bracket and I don't really care tbh. I just want to be entertained.

Iamback

Coach
Just had another look at the draw.

Penrith play the Tigers/Dogs once. Tigers play the Dogs/Eels once. Dogs/Penrith play Eels twice.

From a fan perspective I want to see us play them all twice a season. I know it doesn't make sense having the spooners play the premiers twice but I love the derby games. Just about all my favourite games growing up involved those teams.

So, to Fangs conference system:

NSW:
Panthers
Dogs
Eels
Tigers
Sharks
Dragons
Roosters
Wabbits
Raiders

Other:
Sea Eagles
Knights
Broncos
Cowboys
Titans
Dolphins
Warriors
Storm
*Future team sponsored by Crazy Johns

This system is grossly unfair to the QLD/irrelevant teams bracket and I don't really care tbh. I just want to be entertained.

It should be done like that.

All the Westies play twice
Beaches play twice
2 heads up North now have 4 teams

Latest posts