What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Dr Simon Goddek is not someone I’d rely on to win any sort of argument mate.

Trying to make a medical argument against any form of vaccination administered in this country just won’t work.

Stick with the “People should have a choice” argument. It’s stronger.

No, its the content of the propaganda being pushed that is the take on this..

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm very happy with the decisions I made to keep myself and my fellow human beings safe.
I have no issue with anyone that chose to take it. The level of vilification and abuse that those that chose not to is what I have issue with. If your vaxxed why should it matter if someone else isn't? The whole you have to be vaxxed to protect others was just next level bullshit. If not, then it's a pretty shit excuse for a vaccine.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I have no issue with anyone that chose to take it. The level of vilification and abuse that those that chose not to is what I have issue with. If your vaxxed why should it matter if someone else isn't? The whole you have to be vaxxed to protect others was just next level bullshit. If not, then it's a pretty shit excuse for a vaccine.
The complete lie that it would help stop the spread. Obscene and evil

soc123_au

Staff member
I myself have had all 5 shots, 3 x Astra Zeneca which was my preferred shot and 2 x Pfizer and the difference between the 2 is enormous, The AZ shots all good no after effects, The Pfizer severe and i mean severe headaches for 6 - 7 weeks after the shot every day, I'm 6 weeks post my 5th shot and headaches are starting to abate
And you think that thats normal? 5 shots and severe side effects? WTF is that shit doing to you? I'll take my chances with the flu.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
No, its the content of the propaganda being pushed that is the take on this..
The sources he is quoting are less reputable than he is.

None of that link is in anyway worth reading.

Stick with the choice argument, it’s the only one that has any sort of merit.

I myself have had all 5 shots, 3 x Astra Zeneca which was my preferred shot and 2 x Pfizer and the difference between the 2 is enormous, The AZ shots all good no after effects, The Pfizer severe and i mean severe headaches for 6 - 7 weeks after the shot every day, I'm 6 weeks post my 5th shot and headaches are starting to abate
I've had four, Astrazeneca X2, Phizer and Moderna, only had issues with the Moderna. I know someone who has heart issues after her double Phizer vaccination

Bob

Juniors
And you think that thats normal? 5 shots and severe side effects? WTF is that shit doing to you? I'll take my chances with the flu.
No mate I dont think its normal. I would of been happier with 5 x AZ as I had no side affects at all, Pfizer is the problem, after my 4th shot (Pfizer) I had the headaches, I originally declined my 5th shot but at 65 years old was told by doctor if I got covid and it went into long covid Dementia was a real possibility, as I have a mother with severe dementia I opted for the 5th shot

soc123_au

Staff member
No mate I dont think its normal. I would of been happier with 5 x AZ as I had no side affects at all, Pfizer is the problem, after my 4th shot (Pfizer) I had the headaches, I originally declined my 5th shot but at 65 years old was told by doctor if I got covid and it went into long covid Dementia was a real possibility, as I have a mother with severe dementia I opted for the 5th shot
I hope it works out ok for you, horrible choice to have to make. Pfizer make a very good product, but in pill form, their injectables are arse.

soc123_au

Staff member
I thought you would be better than that. What benefit would the government get from dramatizing the flu as you say?
Control. Look at where the world was in 2019 and check out where we are now. All the shit with interest rates, soaring prices for essential services etc is down to the world economy being pretty much destroyed. I could type an essay on it, but you wont believe it anyway.

Governments have a history of being evil pricks, why would it be a surprise? War on terror, war on drugs, MK Ultra and so on and so on. Why would this be any different?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Control. Look at where the world was in 2019 and check out where we are now. All the shit with interest rates, soaring prices for essential services etc is down to the world economy being pretty much destroyed. I could type an essay on it, but you wont believe it anyway.

Governments have a history of being evil pricks, why would it be a surprise? War on terror, war on drugs, MK Ultra and so on and so on. Why would this be any different?

If you honestly think world govts would or could get to together and arrange what you've described........I'm stunned.

Conspiracy theorys abound. 3rd world order and all that type of stuff.

I though such theories only abounded in some evangelical states in the US (where end of world preppers abound) or in times and places like this....

soc123_au

Staff member
If you honestly think world govts would or could get to together and arrange what you've described........I'm stunned.

Conspiracy theorys abound. 3rd world order and all that type of stuff.

I though such theories only abounded in some evangelical states in the US (where end of world preppers abound) or in times and places like this....

I don't buy into all the conspiracy theory stuff, but if you think the government give 2 hoots about you, then I don't know what to tell you. Have a look at history, it tells you all you need to know.

age.s

First Grade

Answer the why question, you get the how question. Answer the how question, you get the why question.

It never ends.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I don't buy into all the conspiracy theory stuff, but if you think the government give 2 hoots about you, then I don't know what to tell you. Have a look at history, it tells you all you need to know.

I totally agree with your last comment. Govts care not a jot about the individual.

Just saw this on twitter......thought it sums everything up quite well. (remove if not appropriate)

Goonji

Juniors
In Australia i have to agree that the Liberals and Nationals don't care about people, they only care about business and money, but i have been saying this for a long time. Labor cares more about people but could do more. I'm no expert on overseas nations, but many don't seem to care.

soc123_au

Staff member
In Australia i have to agree that the Liberals and Nationals don't care about people, they only care about business and money, but i have been saying this for a long time. Labor cares more about people but could do more. I'm no expert on overseas nations, but many don't seem to care.
None of them do, it's about staying in power. There is no doubt politicians that do genuinely care on all sides, but we are talking about the machine here.

Bred not Bought

Juniors

All scum if you ask me. I don't like any of them. All will say anything to get into power and do anything to stay in power. Along the way waste a lot tax payers money on shit.