What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

I tend to agree with Girds, I really think the Broncos are the real deal.

Can the best defensive side beat the best attacking side maybe that is what it may boil down too.

The only problem I have is the Broncos defence has been enormous in recent times.

They really have been great in both areas.

I never really feared the bunnies, not withstanding they were dangerous opponents and was very confident we would get the job done against the Eels. I’m am not confident at all going up against this current Broncos side whether it is in a preliminary final or grand final. They are performing at another level currently and if and when we meet them we will have to be at our absolute best to beat them.
To be fair to Eels, they were/are missing a few players in important positions through injuries.
Lussick/Brown were a bit underdone, lost Moses , and managed to put a couple of tries on them.
Yes they are the real deal.

Iamback

Coach
Anyone in to Basketball?

Australia is playing tonight, Will be an easy world Cup warm up.

None of this 0-0 after 2 hours shit. We will go very close to winning it

snickers007

Juniors

Typical Buzz, he's completely missed the mark. Yes Bulldogs are a disgrace, but it's got nothing to do with Sexton being a reserve grader.

Bulldogs problem is that they have no defensive resolve. They're leaking over 30 points a game this season. No halfback in the history of the game has the ability to offset that.

soc123_au

Staff member
Typical Buzz, he's completely missed the mark. Yes Bulldogs are a disgrace, but it's got nothing to do with Sexton being a reserve grader.

Bulldogs problem is that they have no defensive resolve. They're leaking over 30 points a game this season. No halfback in the history of the game has the ability to offset that.
They either sign luxury players like JAC, TPJ & Kiks or reserve graders. No starch.

Exactly. Notice how he has left the Panthers alone?

Fangs

Coach
4th NSW Cup
2nd Jersey Flegg
8th SG Ball (Missed Finals)
4th Harold Matts (Won grand final)

Those are the results to watch if you are a Bulldogs fan. Gus wants to do the same job at Canterbury that he did here.

4th NSW Cup
2nd Jersey Flegg

Those are the results to watch if you are a Bulldogs fan. Gus wants to do the same job at Canterbury that he did here.
Can you, please, tell me what has Gus done to Rothfield?

tripster

Juniors
I tend to agree with Girds, I really think the Broncos are the real deal.

Can the best defensive side beat the best attacking side maybe that is what it may boil down too.

The only problem I have is the Broncos defence has been enormous in recent times.

They really have been great in both areas.

I never really feared the bunnies, not withstanding they were dangerous opponents and was very confident we would get the job done against the Eels. I’m am not confident at all going up against this current Broncos side whether it is in a preliminary final or grand final. They are performing at another level currently and if and when we meet them we will have to be at our absolute best to beat them.
Completely agree. They are going to be very tough to beat. They are the only team in the top 8 that I worry about.

Iamback

Coach
4th NSW Cup
2nd Jersey Flegg

He is filling their cap space with expensive players before they can develop

Whino

Bench
Can you, please, tell me what has Gus done to Rothfield?

Threatened to sue buzz in the 90's. I don't know if he followed through. Can’t remember what over. Could have been Super League related.
Buzz held an obsessive grunge ever since.
It doesn't take much to piss a journalist off. They all hold grudges and like to settle scores.. Kent, Hooper, and creepy Crawley are proof of that when it comes to us.

No idea but they work for rival papers. Buzz is a tabloid journalist who needs something to write about. Who better than one of the biggest names in Rugby League?

Threatened to sue buzz in the 90's. I don't know if he followed through. Can’t remember what over. Could have been Super League related.
Buzz held an obsessive grunge ever since.
It doesn't take much to piss a journalist off. They all hold grudges and like to settle scores.. Kent, Hooper, and creepy Crawley are proof of that when it comes to us.
Thanks. To be honest, it's juvenile behaviour.

Fangs

Coach
He is filling their cap space with expensive players before they can develop

The main thing is they are coming from successful clubs. Even cheaper players like Salmon, Knight, Taukeiaho and Taffe. Not so much halves but they are in short supply anyway. He could use another Soward and a quality prop. Thompson hasn't delivered for them.

Injuries and a rookie coach haven't helped. When things started going bad this year they didn't have the experience to turn it around and they fell to bits.