What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

soc123_au

Staff member
Even a passionate man like Peter Garrett (whatever you think of him) had to throw away his real values.
Yeah, he is a good example. All the good intentions in the world (regardless of if you agree with him) but quickly chewed up and spat out.. It was sad to see even as someone who was on the other side of the fence politically.

Still love him as a singer though. Especially the early stuff, Red Sails was the peak imo.

Kilkenny

Coach
I tend to agree with Girds, I really think the Broncos are the real deal.

Can the best defensive side beat the best attacking side maybe that is what it may boil down too.

The only problem I have is the Broncos defence has been enormous in recent times.

They really have been great in both areas.

I never really feared the bunnies, not withstanding they were dangerous opponents and was very confident we would get the job done against the Eels. I’m am not confident at all going up against this current Broncos side whether it is in a preliminary final or grand final. They are performing at another level currently and if and when we meet them we will have to be at our absolute best to beat them.

WestyLife

First Grade
giphy.gif

@Fangs