What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

MugaB

Coach
Have you ever considered why I'm so riled by this?
No one cares jane... please leave your personal baggage out of the discussion soni luke did not sodemize anyone, FMD.. he had attempted to poke someones bum, to make it out as anything sexual is a far reaching stretch, ive aready stated why he did it.... not that i approve of it at all... but its clear that its a grubby act intended in slowing the play the ball or getting a under the skin of the opposition...
No one will call it out coz what happens on the field generally stays on the field, and weve seen grubby acts go unpunished plenty of times.. please let it go, you are just making a fool out of yourselves

Last edited:
No one cares jane... please leave your personal baggage out of the discussion soni luke did not sodemize anyone, FMD.. he had attempted to poke someones bum, to make it out as anything sexual is a far reaching stretch, ive aready stated why he did it.... not that i approve of it at all... but its clear that its a grubby act intended in slowing the play the ball or getting a under the skin of the opposition...
No one will call it out coz what happens on the field generally stays on the field, and weve seen grubby acts go unpunished plenty of times.. please let it go, you are just making a fool out of yourselves
I was trying to explain my point of view. Also @Chins get the wins shared the same story. I also used the word attempted. So why don't you f**k off

MugaB

Coach
I was trying to explain my point of view. Also @Chins get the wins shared the same story. I also used the word attempted. So why don't you f**k off
No, jane, you can f**k off, i was being pleasant enough, but jesus you're off your trolley and using your rape history to sentence someone else...
Again i dont condone sonis actions, but FMD you've gone so far overboard

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I have provided you with the evidence. You will not accept it. You're the clueless one, not me.
You’ve provided nothing Jane. You don’t understand how the law works. A screen shot of a google question, is not evidence, you didn’t even Google the right question.

No, jane, you can f**k off, i was being pleasant enough, but jesus you're off your trolley and using your rape history to sentence someone else...
Again i dont condone sonis actions, but FMD you've gone so far overboard
You are a idiot. Go play with your toys.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Oh I did. You misunderstood yet again.
I read what you “Googled” it was the wrong question.

Its also most likely given you an American answer, not that we’d know, because it didn’t say what legislation it was quoting, which in Australia is different in each state.

so in short Jane, you are horribly wrong and don’t know what you’re talking about. So I recommend you just drop it.

soc123_au

Staff member

Its also most likely given you an American answer, not that we’d know, because it didn’t say what legislation it was quoting, which in Australia is different in each state.

so in short Jane, you are horribly wrong and don’t know what you’re talking about. So I recommend you just drop it.
To be fair their are dumb arguments on both sides. Sodomy and Grainy TV footage are the 2 extremes.

I think both sides will at least agree from the 4K UHD vision that it was a grubby act that has no place on the footy field or anywhere else for that matter (consenting parties that are into that aside) Imo we have gotten waaaaay too wound up in correct legal terminology.

f**k off

Luke Bowden

First Grade
To be fair their are dumb arguments on both sides. Sodomy and Grainy TV footage are the 2 extremes.

I think both sides will at least agree from the 4K UHD vision that it was a grubby act that has no place on the footy field or anywhere else for that matter (consenting parties that are into that aside) Imo we have gotten waaaaay too wound up in correct legal terminology.
Yeah I agree, I’m certainly not defending him, I’m pointing out the suggestion that it’s a criminal offence is ridiculous.

Sticking your fingers where he did was also ridiculous. But it’s been dealt with and I’m sure that will be that.

soc123_au

Staff member
Yeah I agree, I’m certainly not defending him, I’m pointing out the suggestion that it’s a criminal offence is ridiculous.

Sticking your fingers where he did was also ridiculous. But it’s been dealt with and I’m sure that will be that.
The best result would have been Hopgood & Garrick getting up & giving him one to the jaw unsanctioned.

WestyLife

First Grade

This comment should basically end it. The most rational comment.