What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

I know you weren't. Silverdale posted a screenshot in which I used a laughing emoji, I denied it, then I acknowledged that I did. I explained that I used that in mocking him, not that I agreed with him. Sorry for any confusion.
Just as a FYI DinkyDi (and not trying to cause offence) but most of us have no idea what TSP posts because he has been put on ‘ignore’. The only way we see (or get told that he has posted) is when people we want to hear from (good people like yourself) respond to him.

So personally, I had no idea that you had ever laughed at one of his posts (and don’t really care).

DinkyDi

Juniors
Just as a FYI DinkyDi (and not trying to cause offence) but most of us have no idea what TSP posts because he has been put on ‘ignore’. The only way we see (or get told that he has posted) is when people we want to hear from (good people like yourself) respond to him.

So personally, I had no idea that you had ever laughed at one of his posts (and don’t really care).
How can I put him on ignore? I've tried and I can't? Edit, I worked it out, and now he is on ignore. No offense was taken.

Last edited:

snickers007

Juniors
Looks like a bunch of clubs removed their players. Roosters, Eels, Rabbits etc.

Not sure if we're in the same boat with Luai. Would be pretty ordinary if true.

Blues Riff

Bench
Isn't his heritage Tongan.... Is it only NZ Maori players ?
He's Maori / Samoan mate. He played last year with Fish, and was one of the best on field.

Iamback

Coach
Looks like a bunch of clubs removed their players. Roosters, Eels, Rabbits etc.

Not sure if we're in the same boat with Luai. Would be pretty ordinary if true.

Fitness was behind Luai not playing.
JFH is there so if we pulled guys he would of been too

Nealo 12

Bench
He's Maori / Samoan mate. He played last year with Fish, and was one of the best on field.
Sorry I got that wrong I remember seeing him play in a Samoa v Tonga game and thought that he wouldn't be eligible for NZ ... not sure how it all works

snickers007

Juniors
Fitness was behind Luai not playing.
JFH is there so if we pulled guys he would of been too

Saw an article this morning in the SMH about the percentage of players who have contracted COVID over the off-season. Roosters, Eels, Tigers & Knights were very high - which probably explains why they're not willing to risk their players.

Iamback

Coach
Saw an article this morning in the SMH about the percentage of players who have contracted COVID over the off-season. Roosters, Eels, Tigers & Knights were very high - which probably explains why they're not willing to risk their players.

That is it. Players struggle in this game normally the 1-2 weeks out of Action with Covid. Has made it impossible to get some guys right

abpanther

Staff member
Reports that Cleary is behind in his rehab due to Covid and won't be ready till Rd 3-4. Any truth to this?

soc123_au

Staff member
Reports that Cleary is behind in his rehab due to Covid and won't be ready till Rd 3-4. Any truth to this?
Last I heard in direct quotes from Nathan was he would be good to go round 1. I cant recall the story it was from, maybe the tattoo one.

Iamback

Coach
Last I heard in direct quotes from Nathan was he would be good to go round 1. I cant recall the story it was from, maybe the tattoo one.

Ivan on the weekend

'Nathan is going pretty well. He is not back at full contact yet'

Anyone not a full contact in Feb isn't going to make round 1

Latest posts