What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

WestyLife

First Grade
Hey do we have a small membership usually? I work weekends and want to start up again now the kids are getting to the age of enjoying it. Next year the youngest will be 4 and 5. If I go 2 or 3 in a season work can deal with only a few days off in a whole year surely. The boss is a pretty reasonable guy.

The Realist

Juniors
Who do we petition at the Panthers HQ to bring back the BBQ? One of the best things about going to Panthers games back in the day was a good Sausage or Steak Sandwich.

Was HEAPS better than the trash Nuggets and chips and shitty burgers we get at the stadium these days....

soc123_au

Staff member
Who do we petition at the Panthers HQ to bring back the BBQ? One of the best things about going to Panthers games back in the day was a good Sausage or Steak Sandwich.

Was HEAPS better than the trash Nuggets and chips and shitty burgers we get at the stadium these days....
I'd say the options will be different with the new stadium, cant imagine any changes before then.

panthersam

Juniors

Literally one of the best sausage sizzles you could get wow they were good!

Latest posts