What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George Burgess

possm

Coach
He is huge. He has muscle on muscles. You are right George, if he can maintain fitness and is on the field all year it will be massive for us.
Season 2022's success will rely so much on the improved performance of our forward pack. New recruits like Burgess, Woods, Molo, and Su'A need to be fit and ready to go in round 1. Let's hope they remain so for most of the season.

In addition, it is crucial that forwards Sims, De Belin, Bird, and backs Hunt, Ravalawa, Suli, and Moga need to also be fit and ready for round 1.

I have no doubt Sloan, Lomax, Amone, and Sullivan will be biting at the bit, eager and ready to get stuck in.

Hooker is my main concern as I am not sure how long McCullough will last in 2022; no one in the team can defend as well as he so, the rest of the forwards will have to get used to a plan B defensive pattern.

I wonder if Bird playing lock (positioned behind the defensive line), mopping up with cover defense (Johny Raper) would be a good strategy when we have a prop rotation of Woods, Molo, Burgess, and Lawrie in our 17.

1. Sloan
2. Ramsey, or Matt Feagai
3. Suli or Max Feagai
4. Lomax
5. Ravalawa or Moga
6. Amone
7. Hunt
8. Molo
9. McCullough
10. Woods
11. Sims
12. Su'A
13. De Belin

14. Sullivan
15. Burgess
16. Lawrie
17. Bird

Last edited:

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
woods and georgie boy lieing in the ruck
has potential in slowing down the play of the balls as much as it does making metres

Maddragon99

Juniors
Burgess could be the buy of the year, I’m very excited to see the man mountain in the Red V. The staff showed last year they can manage serious injury recoveries with Jack Bird so I have every confidence they can do the same with Burgess.