What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News George Williams quits Raiders

ACTPanthers

Bench
Na not really.

They are absolutely laying into their club right now and have been for months. Outside of the three Manly fans who post on here they are easily the most self critical fanbase on the forum and they are doing it in this very thread.
I get that, but I didn’t even have a go at anyone and didn’t say anything bad at all... so why the carry on?
Fwiw my 2 sons and missus are die hard raiders fans. I have absolutely nothing but good wishes for the team.

TDD91

Juniors
Amazing how when an Aussie wants to get out of their Super League deal to return to the NRL it's all good, but when a Brit wants to return home they're suddenly the spawn of Satan and were never a good player in the first place.

bileduct

Coach
Someone on reddit suggested that Georgie's tweet has been liked by the following:

• Jack Wighton

• Josh Papalii

• Hudson Young

• Joe Tapine

• Jordan Rapana

• Sia Soliola

• Bailey Simonsson

• Corey Harawira-Naera

• Curtis Scott

• Harley Smith Shields

• Charnze Nicol-Klokstad
Wonder what Ricky thinks?
Has any proof of this been produced?

I'm pretty sure some of these blokes don't even have twitter accounts, and the ones that do I can't see it appear in their likes.

On the tweet itself twitter will only show you around 100 or so of the people that have actually liked it.

TheDMC

Bench
Raiders fans who are defending their club (and hey, there isn’t a fan here who wouldn’t do the same for the club they support) will soon realise that this runs deeper than some Pom wanting to go home... Something is rotten in the ranks of the Raiders.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you.....Sherlock

TheDMC

Bench
Sorry, which poster has suggested there isnt a shit ton of problems going on at the Raiders right now?
The two arent mutally exclusive.

No one is dunking on this stupid f**king club more than their own fans right now. Rightly so, they're f**ked and we should invoice those merkins for pain and aggrevation they've caused us.

You guys were so happy last season, what a shit turn of events. I'd prefer it happened to Melbourne.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Has any proof of this been produced?

I'm pretty sure some of these blokes don't even have twitter accounts, and the ones that do I can't see it appear in their likes.

On the tweet itself twitter will only show you around 100 or so of the people that have actually liked it.

Yeah no idea. Not on Twatter

nick87

Coach
You guys were so happy last season, what a shit turn of events. I'd prefer it happened to Melbourne.

We all would, but life aint fair.
But i promise you, as soon as Bellemy loses...

*checks notes*

Pap, Hynes, Smith v2, Munster, Hughes and someone called "reimis smith" then it'll happen to them. Mark my words.

TheDMC

Bench
Amazing how when an Aussie wants to get out of their Super League deal to return to the NRL it's all good, but when a Brit wants to return home they're suddenly the spawn of Satan and were never a good player in the first place.

Welcome to Australia!

GAZF

First Grade
eQ4svS3.png

Perth Red

Post Whore
I was kind of shocked watching Hoopers reaction last night on NRL 360 when they out up George Williams tweet. He certainly looked like the deer caught in the headlights after what he had said only minutes prior.

Look I don’t know how deep the issues are within the Raiders ranks but it certainly doesn’t look good.

one of the funniest moments on nrl360! His look on his face was priceless. Raiders have got some massive problems and Ricky is at the head if them. Wooden spoon here we come me thinks over next couple of years, as a player you certainly wouldnt be rushing to join them that’s for sure when you can’t trust the boss.

Latest posts