What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get behind the Reggies!

Kris_man

Bench
it's ok raiderette, you can admit it. me myself, i love TB/angel eyes/alba =P~ , although, unintelligent girls who boast about their alcohol intake aren't usually my go.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
kris_man said:
it's ok raiderette, you can admit it. me myself, i love TB/angel eyes/alba =P~ , although, unintelligent girls who boast about their alcohol intake aren't usually my go.

i've met TB....she went to my tafe...

greeneyed

First Grade
Anyone heard the scores? Everytime I listen Hadley is doing something stupid and they are saying nothing in relation to football.

greeneyed

First Grade
I would so love for us to come up and beat the "favourites". The Big League magazine bascially said this week that it was on track for the Dragons and the Roosters to meet in the Grand Final in PL........ we will see.

Bay56

First Grade
Does Elliott have any input into the reggies ... not with a score of 42 :lol: :lol: :lol:

onya team :clap: :clap:

woodgers

Bench
The report I got from Sully was that it was a tough but good game of Footy. A fairly violent game as well.

Sounds like the Army and SGB boys managed to upset someone bigger than Fui Fui. You guys were lucky to get out of there alive.