What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get in here ya Dragqueen trolls - it's derby week!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
You blokes can't even win the Monty Porter Cup (no disrespect to the great man).

I meant to write that in my previous post, but way too drunk and happy to do so.

Get f**ked. Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

drago brelli

Bench
It's on again next week and Cronulla will bounce back. They have some excellent players. Nightingale had a great game. He is not your average rugby league player. He is intelligent, articulate, no tattoos and doesn't appear to have the robust body of a rugby league player. Looks to me like he could have represented NZ in athletics, may be at Olympic level.

carcharias

Immortal
Wow
Dragons fans have turned into sharks fans
They have just won their grand final .

Well fuggers , too good tonight... I think our blokes might have
been thinking they walk it in.

StMick

Bench
Be nice Dragons fans. Remember when the Sharks supporters don't have a side to support next year they may come back to their ancestral roots.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Wow
Dragons fans have turned into sharks fans
They have just won their grand final .

Well fuggers , too good tonight... I think our blokes might have
been thinking they walk it in.

We've been lowered by 18 months of shit Carch. Still 44 1/2 years behind Sharks fans.

You guys are incredibly resilient.

And pathetic.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Where's the Curtis that started this thread :lol:

Scampered off with the rest of those t-shirts.

Only a game boys, only a game. Not confident of either of us having a crack around September based on that....until next time Scummers
:D

Stagger Lee

Bench
So we leave behind the old shark stadium with a win and a hearty bon voyage to all the scum club supporters :cool:

See you in Perth / Ipswich /sheczan next year! ;-)

Prometheus

Juniors
It was a good game.

I'm glad the Sharks are doing well this year.... it shows them how much they can achieve with former Dragons like Beau Ryan and Ben Ross in their team. :D

hardbaby

Coach
Oooh it's triumphantly nasty in here. Positively dripping with bile. My mother alway said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. But I never listened to my mother as a kid so I won't listen to here now. Sit on that and rotate motherf**kers.

To all the Saints fans who are saying we should relocate, or be kicked out, can't you see after tonight that you NEED us to stay here! We share DNA and your lives would be hollow with out us
:lol:

drago brelli

Bench
Name me one other sport in the World where opposing supporters turn up in their teams colours, some times arriving together, sitting together and there is no violence. We are so lucky, may this never change.

Feej

First Grade
Name me one other sport in the World where opposing supporters turn up in their teams colours, some times arriving together, sitting together and there is no violence. We are so lucky, may this never change.
Absolutely this

Well said.
I would just change that from sometimes to a lot of times.

Latest posts