What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get in here ya Dragqueen trolls - it's derby week!

I'll just be happy if we score more points than last year.

Any truth to the rumour that the half time entertainment is Slothfiled and Beeker going for 3 rounds in Flanno's high performance training centre?

I'll just be happy if we score more points than last year.

Any truth to the rumour that the half time entertainment is Slothfiled and Beeker going for 3 rounds in Flanno's high performance training centre?

:lol:

No, I heard it was a foot race between Ben Creagh and Justin Hodges. Ben is quick on the getaway, should take him easy!

Pffft. Hymie could push Thaiday in the back, kick Slater up the arse, put a billboard on Myle's forhead and still make it back into the line before Hodges knew what was going on. He's a bloody hard worker our captain.

Im going to bed Millers - we're trolling each other like two old poofs in a bar.

Pffft. Hymie could push Thaiday in the back, kick Slater up the arse, put a billboard on Myle's forhead and still make it back into the line before Hodges knew what was going on. He's a bloody hard worker our captain.

Im going to bed Millers - we're trolling each other like two old poofs in a bar.

Haha cheers! Thanks for at least having a go in derby week!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Probably best to keep your sexual preferences to yourself I'm thinking.

I notice there has been some late changes to the Sharks run on side:

1 Michael Gordon
2 TWISTED EMOTIONS
3 FIVEANDAHALFSTAR
4 Matthew Wright
5 Beau Ryan
6 Todd Carney
7 SACRED FALLS
8 Andrew Fifita
9 IT'S A DUNDEEL
10 Ben Ross
11 Luke Lewis
12 KINGDOMS
13 BLOODBUZZ OHIO (c)

Interchange
14 Chris Heighington
15 TATRA
16 Isaac De Gois
17 HVASSTAN
18 SOLEMN

cleary89

Coach
Suck shit ya cheating merkins! 46 years and won f**k all. Ead and use your unmerged tshits to clean your face androtops

inside_pass

Bench
Nothing better than spanking the tadpoles at their home ground!
Even better seeing them leave the exits early,showing what sort of heart they have!
Really great fans..................