What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get the popcorn out...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
f**k, my wife is gonna be pissed off.

They better keep this quiet if it happens.

M2D2

Bench
Asada, you now have my blessing to destroy this club. f**king hell. :lol:

Feej

First Grade
Just saw this...
NRL Outsider ‏@NRLOutsider 18s
Apparently Ben Pomeroy was being courted by @Orange_CYMS ,but settled on a 2yr deal with the @Cronulla_Sharks . Playing backrow apparently.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If he shifts to the backrow, that could actually be a good thing and I could handle that.

RUBIKS

Juniors
darth-vader-no.jpg

haha fmd

our strike centre holds onto one to one pass and scores a try and earns a new contract?

Ashford and Pommeroy woo-f**king-hoo

I'm supporting the pirates when they come in

Frailty

First Grade
If we have Ayshford and Pom in starting centres and Leutele in NSW Cup - I will punch Buzz Rothfield at Remondis Stadium...

Would serve two purposes - I get to finally hit that merkin (only thing preventing me is being banned from the stadium), and it would prevent me from entering the ground to see that shit.

Realistically, this means our plays for other centres have failed.

Special K

Coach
RLW has quoted flanno saying along the lines of if Pom keeps up the form he will get a new deal as all the players love him.