What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get to know your fellow forummers!

stevo

Juniors
Male or Female: Female
Nickname: Lis, Stevo, Fred
Birthplace: Perth
Star Sign: Aries
Fave Clothes: My Knights training shorts, they are so comfy
Last CD bought: U2 18 singles
Me in one word: Loud
One thing about me that not too many people know: I wanna go live in South Africa for a year.

Jedda

Juniors
Nickname: Trudles, Truffle, T-Pop
Birthplace: Hamilton, New Zealand
Star Sign: Pisces
Fave Clothes: Knights jersey and jeans
Last CD bought: Yeah! - Def Leppard
Me in one word: Shy
One thing about me that not too many people know: Spent 2 years undergoing councilling for depression.

Male or Female: male
Nickname: old man river (according to RABK :lol: )
Birthplace: Mater Hospital Waratah
Fave Clothes: Tracky daks
Last CD bought: Cant remember
One thing about me that not too many people know: I run my own business

Risa

Bench
Nickname: Risa, Ris,

Birthplace: Sydney (the hospital is no longer there though - cannot for the life of me remember the name!!)
Star Sign: Capricorn
Fave Clothes: Jeans & a nice shirt. I live in jeans now that I can go casual to work every day!
Last CD bought: Fall out boy - Infinity on high
Me in one word: Crazy
One thing about me that not too many people know: I had a skin infection which was highly contageous & caused me to miss the first 2 weeks of kindergarten.

Frederick

Staff member
Frederick said:
One thing about me that not many people know: *shrugs* When I think of something, I'll put it here.
I just remembered something that none of you would know...I almost never lived past 1.

When I was 12 months old, I developed a severe case of the respiratory disease Croup. Basically it's a disease that causes narrowing of the airway, resulting in difficulty breathing.
For further reference:
http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/infections/bacterial_viral/croup.html
http://www.cyh.com/HealthTopics/HealthTopicDetails.aspx?p=114&np=304&id=1854
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/croup/DS00312/DSECTION=1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croup
Anyway, most severe cases of Croup usually only last for 7 days max, spending one or two in hospital. I spent 3 weeks in intensive care at the Mater hospital with tubes down my throat helping me breathe. The doctors there said it was one of the worst cases they'd ever seen *feels proud*
Here's some pictographic evidence :)
croup1.jpg

croup2.jpg

croup3.jpg

FTR, those splints on my arms in the second pic were to stop me from pulling the tubes out :p
Good times

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Cute pics, Frederick!

Male or female: Female.
Nicknames: Ames.
Birth place: Mater Mothers' Hospital, Brisbane.
Star sign: Aries.
Favourite clothes: Knights jersey and black pants.
Last CD I bought: Kelly Clarkson.
Me in one word: Quiet.
One thing about me not many people know: During my second holiday to Newcastle, I thought I was hungover badly (fever etc.) from the Blink 182 concert, and then I thought I was being attacked by bed bugs in the hotel, but I was actually breaking out in chicken pox.

garden fairy

Juniors
Male or female: Female
Nicknames: Em, Mem, Memma, Mum
Birth place: St Margaret's Hospital in Darlinghurst (Marissa, that's the hospital that doesn't exist anymore)
Star sign: Sagittarius
Favourite clothes: The green cocktail dress I wore to the Knights Presentation Night
Last CD I bought: Stadium Arcadium - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Me in one word: Passionate
One thing about me not many people know: I met George W. Bush Snr and his wife when I was about 6 or so. They came to visit the Childrens' Ward at the then Prince of Wales Hospital, where I was being treated for suspected meningicoccal disease (I was recovering from a lumbar puncture). My mum left my nans car in the hospital carpark after they had asked to clear it, so it got searched by the police bomb squad...

stevo

Juniors
Johns-All-Day said:
Cute pics, Frederick!

Male or female: Female.
Nicknames: Ames.
Birth place: Mater Mothers' Hospital, Brisbane.
Star sign: Aries.
Favourite clothes: Knights jersey and black pants.
Last CD I bought: Kelly Clarkson.
Me in one word: Quiet.
One thing about me not many people know: During my second holiday to Newcastle, I thought I was hungover badly (fever etc.) from the Blink 182 concert, and then I thought I was being attacked by bed bugs in the hotel, but I was actually breaking out in chicken pox.

Hehe i rememeber that. I ended up catching a virus on the plane trip home and was crook for a week. Maybe mine was a bit of a hang over, i did drink a lot that weekend.....

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
stevo said:
Hehe i rememeber that. I ended up catching a virus on the plane trip home and was crook for a week. Maybe mine was a bit of a hang over, i did drink a lot that weekend.....
I certainly do remember your early morning fridge trips for UDLs! :p And being totally blind at the 24 hour Bi-Lo after our clubbing escapades.

IanG

Coach
Male or female: Male
Nicknames: Eza, Gorto
Birth place: Campsie
Star sign: Pisces
Favourite clothes: Cargo Shorts and t-shirts
Last CD I bought: The 12th Man - Boned!
Me in one word: Character

les norton

First Grade
Nicknames: Cootsie
Birth place: Portland Victoria
Star sign: Sagittarius (stoked I cut n pasted this from emma...she is and I am and just quietly i would of struggled to spell it :D)
Favourite clothes: Jeans
Last CD I bought: Snow patrol and Silverchair
Me in one word: reliable
One thing about me not many people know: I have spent time with some of the most remote tribes in the world. plus I was on blockbusters when i was a kid and I have a freakishly good memory for useless information

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
stevo said:
The one down the road from me is too. Apparently they are all going that way...
Yeah, late last year Leanne (who works at Bi-Lo) told me that Coles had bought out both Bi-Lo and K-mart. I haven't heard anything about the K-mart take-over happening though? Apparently the K-mart at the Hyperdome was going to be converted into a HUGE Coles store (since Coles and K-mart are currently beside each other). Nothing has happened yet though. I've seen Coles stocking a lot of Bi-Lo brand products lately (and vice versa), but that's it so far - I think they are a little behind schedule!

Frederick

Staff member
Johns-All-Day said:
Yeah, late last year Leanne (who works at Bi-Lo) told me that Coles had bought out both Bi-Lo and K-mart. I haven't heard anything about the K-mart take-over happening though? Apparently the K-mart at the Hyperdome was going to be converted into a HUGE Coles store (since Coles and K-mart are currently beside each other). Nothing has happened yet though. I've seen Coles stocking a lot of Bi-Lo brand products lately (and vice versa), but that's it so far - I think they are a little behind schedule!
Bi-Lo and Kmart were always members of the Coles Group family. They're just rebranding all Bi-Lo's to Coles...don't ask why, cause I dunno :p

Hallatia

Referee
Ifigured now that I am part of your forum 7s team, I am one of you guys

Nicknames: they are all longer than my real name
Birth place: Sydney
Star sign:
Favourite clothes: maroons jersey
Last CD I bought: I wish I bought cds
Me in one word: Hala
One thing about me not many people know: I wish there was

the_knights_rule

First Grade
medievilknight said:
Male or Female: male
Nickname: old man river (according to RABK :lol: )
Birthplace: Mater Hospital Waratah
Fave Clothes: Tracky daks
Last CD bought: Cant remember
One thing about me that not too many people know: I run my own business

shouldnt that be old? :p
sorry couldnt resist

Latest posts