What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get to know your fellow forummers!

stevo

Juniors
Yeah i can remember when Coles and Kmart were together, well in Mandurah in WA they were. LIke seriously they were the one store. It was so trippy.

I heard that Target was going to take over Kmart this was fro the same person that told me Coles was taking over all the Bilos so who knows. All i know is since the Bilo down the road became a Coles it got a big facelift, well the whole shopping centre did. The old Bilo was kinda dodgey...

Risa

Bench
garden fairy said:
Birth place: St Margaret's Hospital in Darlinghurst (Marissa, that's the hospital that doesn't exist anymore)

Thanks, the name just wouldn't come to me!

Black Kitty

Juniors
Real name: whatd' you want it to be? (a gals gotta have some secrets ;-) )
Male or female: Female
Nicknames: Kitty, Siss, Mirrors Sista (don't think little bro's mates even know my real name tbh)
Birth place: Inverell, NSW
Star sign: Virgo (Practically perfect in every way)
Favourite clothes: long dresses and highheel boots
Last CD I bought: Within Temptation - The heart of Everything
Me in one word: Otherworldly
One thing about me not many people know: um... hmmm... when no one's around... I listen to country music :oops:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Birth place: Inverell, NSW

Otherwise known as Shelbyville :lol: But I guess that's what you call us Glen Innesians too, huh?

One thing about me not many people know: um... hmmm... when no one's around... I listen to country music

:eek: I don't think we should talk anymore. :p

northey

First Grade
Age: 19 - but over the last year and a half i've been mistaken for 15... not cool
Male or female: Female
Nicknames: eppi, ez, ezza, blonde, you, idot
Birth place: literally katoomba, but raised tow towns over
Star sign: i'm a pisces
Favourite clothes: Pjs, i wear them everywhere, to melbourne airport, to sydney airport, around sydney and melbourne, to uni etc... but normally i am in a dress
Last CD I bought: Rawville - the Bamboos
Me in one word: me
One thing about me not many people know: i can't wait to move (still got until nov 2008)

macavity

Referee
my thoughts exactly

I put him on at the Crusade xmas party last year, and you would swear I put on something sucky like Pink or CHristina Gagulera..... the masses were bitching and moaning....

roopy

Referee
CWBush said:
Who would do that? Johnny Cash transcends the 'country music sucks' barrier :p
Don't you think 'a boy named sue' is the most cringeinglly awful lyric ever written though?

macavity

Referee
roopy

listen to anything by any "singer/dancer", "christian rocker" or boy/girl band of the past 20years....

then we will talk about cringe worthy lyrics.

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
macavity said:
my thoughts exactly

I put him on at the Crusade xmas party last year, and you would swear I put on something sucky like Pink or CHristina Gagulera..... the masses were bitching and moaning....

thats because i was expecting somthing... whats the word im looking for.... good

Misanthrope

Staff member

Silly rabbit. Everyone knows emo is the official music of the Crusade :p

macavity

Referee
emo.... emo.... he is the red one, right?

I move that Shipping Steel by Cold Chisel be our official anthem...

:music1:

Latest posts