What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get to know your fellow forummers!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I think you'll find PrideKnight won't listen to anything not written by John Williams or from a Zelda soundtrack :p

PrideKnight

Bench
Thats not true, Right now I'm listening to the Battlestar Galactica soundtrack :p

Actually, I'm rediscovering my love of thirsty merc, and once again am gobsmacked by my attraction to the completely homely looking Rai Thistlethwaite...

Misanthrope

Staff member
once again am gobsmacked by my attraction to the completely homely looking Rai Thistlethwaite...

I should start hanging out with him. I look hot by comparison

garden fairy

Juniors
PrideKnight said:
Actually, I'm rediscovering my love of thirsty merc, and once again am gobsmacked by my attraction to the completely homely looking Rai Thistlethwaite...

I'm having the same problem at the moment with my attraction to ranga's (i.e. red-haired males) Damn Tolar and his oh-so-squeezable boobies!

If you're looking for some hot-looks-like Thistlethwaite kinda guy, you have to come to the Commo with us on a Monday night - we call the bartender 'Thirsty' (which he answers to) cause he looks exactly like Rai...probably better... :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm having the same problem at the moment with my attraction to ranga's (i.e. red-haired males) Damn Tolar and his oh-so-squeezable boobies!

If I had my way, they'd all be smothered at birth. No good ever came from a red headed male making it past ten.

The ladies, though...

RABK

Referee
sneaky_is_here said:
Try find a crusader who isnt a fan of benny hill.

When i hear the Benny Hill theme i can't help but think of the beheading video of Nick Berg i watched that had the Benny Hill theme playing in the background. Pretty gruesome stuff but still below what goes on at Crusade parties.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Male or female: Female
Nicknames: Benni, Wendz, Wendo
Birth place: Newcastle
Star sign: Libra
Favourite clothes: Jeans and Capt. Jack Sparrow shirts
Last CD I bought: POTC ~ AWE
Me in one word: silly
One thing about me not many people know: I hate dogs, more so the little ones that don't shut up.

funky_pineapple

Juniors
Johns-All-Day said:
Yeah, late last year Leanne (who works at Bi-Lo) told me that Coles had bought out both Bi-Lo and K-mart. I haven't heard anything about the K-mart take-over happening though? Apparently the K-mart at the Hyperdome was going to be converted into a HUGE Coles store (since Coles and K-mart are currently beside each other). Nothing has happened yet though. I've seen Coles stocking a lot of Bi-Lo brand products lately (and vice versa), but that's it so far - I think they are a little behind schedule!

I work at Coles Springwood and we have been given tons of pallets of Bilo brand products to run down the stock before all the Bilo stores are rebranded. Someone at work told us because of the take-over crap going on, the Bilo conversions are frozen until further notice. The Bilo at Waterford is now a Coles and so is the one at Ormeau. The Hyperdome Coles and Kmart would merge and re-open under the banner of "Coles Everyday Needs" or something like that and the Bilo would become a Coles. Dunno what would happen at Woodridge though. The Bilo is like 3 times bigger than the Coles and is right across the road.

To tell you the truth they tell us nothing. We just hear rumours here and there and we piece it all together. They didn't even tell us when our Myer discount ran out. I didn't find out until I went to use it and the lady at Myer said "Oh, the sale of Myer was finalised on Monday and the discount is no longer applicable for you."

funky_pineapple

Juniors
Male or Female: Female
Nickname: Rissa, Rissy, Mariss, Marcia, Marcie, Mars, Missa, Claire, Clarie, Poopy
Birthplace: Westmead Hospital (though I usually just say Parramatta cos that's where we lived.)

Star Sign: Capricorn
Fave Clothes: Jeans. I have quite a few pairs.
Last CD bought: Seriously I cannot remember. Probably Beatles #1's for my mum at Christmas.

Me in one word: LOUD!
One thing about me that not too many people know: I don't like feet. Just other people's, mine are fine. I don't like looking at them and if I am eating it puts me off. I'm pretty sure it all stems from a family BBQ at Wynnum. My cousin Peter had dirty grimy feet and toenails and I couldn't eat after looking at them. I think I was five. That's my earliest memory of hating feet.

Gene Krupa

Referee
funky_pineapple said:
I work at Coles Springwood and we have been given tons of pallets of Bilo brand products to run down the stock before all the Bilo stores are rebranded. Someone at work told us because of the take-over crap going on, the Bilo conversions are frozen until further notice. The Bilo at Waterford is now a Coles and so is the one at Ormeau. The Hyperdome Coles and Kmart would merge and re-open under the banner of "Coles Everyday Needs" or something like that and the Bilo would become a Coles. Dunno what would happen at Woodridge though. The Bilo is like 3 times bigger than the Coles and is right across the road.

To tell you the truth they tell us nothing. We just hear rumours here and there and we piece it all together. They didn't even tell us when our Myer discount ran out. I didn't find out until I went to use it and the lady at Myer said "Oh, the sale of Myer was finalised on Monday and the discount is no longer applicable for you."

Most probably be called Coles Supercentres. Those not undergoing the merge will be branded Targets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coles_SuperCentres

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kmart_Australia

stevo

Juniors
i use to shop at the Springwood Coles quite often when i was working at the Eagle BOys there. Still do on the odd ocassion.

Haha, most of us Knights fans in Brissy (well the ones on here) seem to live around the one area. Actually, that's kinda scary....

roopy

Referee
CWBush said:
Has a buyer been found yet?
No.

As the proud owner of coles shares (and about a 100k profit - thanks very much) - i can tell you that the coles board has said the whole business is for sale, and it will be broken up and sold piece by piece if no one buys the whole thing for what it is worth.

Basically - it could be sold to bunnings, who have said they are interested, as the one big business - or bits and pieces could be sold to all sorts of buyers.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
funky_pineapple said:

One thing about me that not too many people know: I don't like feet. Just other people's, mine are fine. I don't like looking at them and if I am eating it puts me off. I'm pretty sure it all stems from a family BBQ at Wynnum. My cousin Peter had dirty grimy feet and toenails and I couldn't eat after looking at them. I think I was five. That's my earliest memory of hating feet.

omg im the same! not so much putting me off my food but i absolutely HATE feet, and only other peoples (especially males as they seem to be uglier and dirtier :lol:) i cant stand having people touch me with them or have them near me. gross gross gross!

Latest posts