What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get to Wollongong this Friday night.

thommo4pm

Coach
Everyone hates us, and want to see us fall....and trying to stick the boot in.

There is no excuse not to be there next week, and show the support for our boys, and shut the rest of the NRL up.

I work in the city also, and live in Penrith...I'll be at Wollongong watching.

If you work in the city, leave an hour earlier.

Get your arses down to Wollongong this Friday night, it is time for us to develope the siege mentality we have all talked about for years.
We must pack out WIN stadium and show our support for the boys.

That really is all we can do as fans, the rest is up to the boys...but if they get a full house at home, a sea of red & white in the stands, on the hill, they will lift.

This Friday is a huge game, the media and all other fans will want us to lose again so they can start saying "choke", "pretenders", "finals failures" etc.....

f**k them, it's us against everyone else. :x

See you at Wollongong.

murraymob

Coach
us panthers dont hate you Thomo.In fact you winning helps us gain a 8 spot.If you are beating the sides near us it helps us.I only disliked the dragons last night they cost me a $400 multi .They where the last leg bugger

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I will be there no matter what. People have already been coming out since last night saying we are done. We have only just started.

And there is no excuse for pulling 19,000 at WIN this Friday. Our last two home games at Kogarah and WIN have only pulled 16,000 yet the Raiders pulled 19,000 last night when they are running near the bottom of the ladder (albeit there were a lot Dragons fans last night). So fire up Dragons fans! Lets secure the minor premiership in style and then go the big one in October!

Steel Dragon

Bench
AFL is a game for WEAK HUNTS. (say that out loud a few times!)

With a bit of luck we will be plenty fired up to exact revenge for this weeks loss and the spanking that the Broncos got from the Raiders will seem like a love tap compared to what we will do to them!

RedV65

Juniors
I just found out that our game is the delayed game on Channel 9. The live game is Tigers vs Parra so another reason why people in Sydney and surrounds should get to the gong - you won't be able to see the game live on tv!

STG-MACCA

Bench
FAAAAARRRRRKKKKKKKKK
Talk about piss me off........

I'm not going to make this one due to a 21st but I was planning on taking the projector so we could still see the game. Not happy!!!!
Will have to find a radio to throw in the pocket, or rely on SMS from people at the game.

Nitro

Juniors
I will be there, coming from Macquarie Park and living on the Central Coast.

Can't wait! We need to fire the boys up this Friday night!

sting

Bench
5pm finish at north ryde then using public transport, don't think it's gonna be possible!

Steel Dragon

Bench
Logistics wise - how long does the train take from the city to the gong, i guess during peak hour?

Also - how far is the station from the showground?

Theres no way I'd make it leaving work at 5 am I?

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Logistics wise - how long does the train take from the city to the gong, i guess during peak hour?

Also - how far is the station from the showground?

Theres no way I'd make it leaving work at 5 am I?

If you catch the right train, it'll only stop three times but plan it out on www.131500.info :)

Train takes 2hrs and there is a supporters bus right outside the station which takes you to the ground.

EDIT: Just did a trip-plan and i'll be on either the 3:56 or 4:44 from Redfern. Look for a short guy in the heritage jersey.

Last edited: