What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get your tickets quick

It's been reported to me that People are buying unlimited amount of tickets this morning. On bloke spent nearly five thousand bucks on his lot. I think they were mostly Bulldogs supporters.

Get your tickets quick.

eelz47

Coach
Season Ticket Holders of the 2 competing teams will have priority access to the best available seats.
Please note there will be no additional seats released for the general public on sale on Tuesday 22 September.
TICKET LIMIT: There is no ticket limit for this event.
Web transactions have a maximum of 10 tickets per transactions. Transaction fees apply to each transaction.
Selling tickets for above their face value via auction sites or any other unauthorised means is in breach of Ticketek's Terms and Conditions of Sale. Any customers found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions may have their tickets cancelled without refund, their My Ticketek account closed and their credit card black-listed by Ticketek.

thats bullsh*t

hindy111

Post Whore
can someone give me there password so i can get mine now-im not a season ticket holder-I jsut want to get 3 tickets.....

junior009

Juniors
Reported to you from where Jake????

I can't see how this would happen unless someone has a whole bunch of season tickets. If they do then good luck to them I guess.

Nickeel

Juniors
Can anyone clarify how it happened?

As mentioned, no ticket limits have been imposed on purchases at outlets. I was at Park St in the city - you were able to buy as many as you liked, as long as you had a season ticket.

Nick

ByRd

First Grade
I just got back from the dogs team store and there was a pretty big line and there were heaps of people getting a bunch of tickets. Like most people were walking out with about 15-20 each and some had over 50 and close to 100, crazy.

ps. when you go to a ticketek outlet you can get 10 per pass so if you have 10 passes you can get 100 tix.

TheParraboy

Staff member
this game could potentially have a bigger turnout at the gate than the grand final

*faints*

Jodeci

Bench
As mentioned, no ticket limits have been imposed on purchases at outlets. I was at Park St in the city - you were able to buy as many as you liked, as long as you had a season ticket.

Nick

I couldn't believe this

That's the dumbest thing the NRL have done

Any goose on the street could of had a ST and bought 100 tickets

Nickeel

Juniors
I couldn't believe this

That's the dumbest thing the NRL have done

Any goose on the street could of had a ST and bought 100 tickets

It's lunacy. I couldn't believe what I was reading last night on the NRL site. And yet they imposed a ten-ticket limit for online transactions... um?

I really hope this doesn't mean people miss out. Potential for a huge black market, or one club or the other stacking the stands with their own fans.

Nick