What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get your tickets quick

MystikEel

Juniors
Well, according to the paper this arvo, at least 40,000 have gone. So wouldn't see this not getting at least 60-70,000 now.

:crazy:

Kornstar

Coach
It is gauranteed to rain then, Sydney always manages to pull out the bad weather whenever there is a big crowd in the making and an opportunity to really make the game look great!

mickdo

Coach
It is gauranteed to rain then, Sydney always manages to pull out the bad weather whenever there is a big crowd in the making and an opportunity to really make the game look great!

Forecast is for sunny days from Thursday onward at this stage...

Pazza

First Grade
lets get out there with as much blue and gold as possible! im going to rebel sport on thursday to see what i can pick up lol!

Angry_eel

First Grade
This is gonna have the best atmosphere at an ANZ game i've ever been to. Even better than 2006 grand final.

Nikki

Coach
Gunna be a sunny 25 degree day on Friday.. Coz its the only decent day to go to the beach this week and I cant go!! lol

I received a call from ANZ Stadium Club management, because the section I normally sit in a GA events is going to be used for Platinum members instead of Gold Members.

While for Gold members this event with be a GA event (meaning Gold members just walk up with their passes and get in), The normally sectioned off area for Platinum members is being expanded and the Level 6 West area is being opened up for Gold Members. No single GA event (Club NRL / Twenty20 Cricket) has ever filled the Level 4 section but this one looks to be the first since Stadium Australia opened.

Gold Members sections for Reserved events at ANZ are Between the Dead ball lines on The Western Side, Level 4 West and the first 12 rows in 3 bays on Level 6 West in the centre.

Now the NRL has sold all of Level 1 (40,000 in that Bowl) and with more tickets selling they have started selling Level 6 East (on Camera).

This means that if a fair chunk of the 17.200 Stadium members turn up as well as guest passes, this could actually fill the joint.

We all have to realize this is only Midday Wednesday before a Friday Night Game.

Parra Guru

Coach
I think for stuff like that members should have to register their interest.

MITS what happens with the GF for ANZ members?

mickdo

Coach
I received a call from ANZ Stadium Club management, because the section I normally sit in a GA events is going to be used for Platinum members instead of Gold Members.

While for Gold members this event with be a GA event (meaning Gold members just walk up with their passes and get in), The normally sectioned off area for Platinum members is being expanded and the Level 6 West area is being opened up for Gold Members. No single GA event (Club NRL / Twenty20 Cricket) has ever filled the Level 4 section but this one looks to be the first since Stadium Australia opened.

Gold Members sections for Reserved events at ANZ are Between the Dead ball lines on The Western Side, Level 4 West and the first 12 rows in 3 bays on Level 6 West in the centre.

Now the NRL has sold all of Level 1 (40,000 in that Bowl) and with more tickets selling they have started selling Level 6 East (on Camera).

This means that if a fair chunk of the 17.200 Stadium members turn up as well as guest passes, this could actually fill the joint.

We all have to realize this is only Midday Wednesday before a Friday Night Game.

Sheesh... I'm going with a member's pass so it sounds like I'll have to get there super early!

Latest posts