What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting to know you

imported_Brook

Juniors
yeah haven't you heard? I'm the Nazi-est one (yes i'm allowed to invent words now)

and nah you should be right - he doesn't post much in the social bar

imported_Brook

Juniors
you're not kidding

and am i the only one who can't tell all the teenage bulldogs supporters with 3 braincells between them apart?

"you're not kidding"

Was that in reference to paragraph one or paragraph two from my previous post? If it was the first, i do believe its time for a sarcasm check!

If 2, well yes, couldn't agree more. Very weird characters. Idont think i was ever that weird when i was 14-15-16. Or was I?? lol, i hope not!

Moffo

Weird moi? :eek:hahaha, tell that to your friend Leonie, who was up arguing about the size of her 'manhood' at 2am in the morning the other day with a character called 'TheRock'

Now that is weird!

Moffo

imported_Brook

Juniors
you can't talk about my ex forum girlfriend like that :eek:

ok, ok everyone who hangs out there is weird

everyone except me that is

imported_Brook

Juniors
ahh who knows

they're fun to argue with sometimes but it gets a bit boring constantly arguing about the same thing - they need some variety

R

roostergirl

OMG...just read my 'Getting to Know You' from the 1/08/01 & I am such a GEEK! LOL
emembarrassed.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There'sa few new members who might find this old thread a good read.Feel free to add some stuff about yourselves.:)

Darth

Juniors
Hello all, as this will bemy first post on this boardmay as well start here with a few details :)

Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? Parramatta eels 2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? Cricket
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Gods Country - Gold Coast (Palm Meadows)
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? Golf
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? Generally making a nuisance of myself
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? Semi retired enjoying the good life
7.) Any comments about this forum ? Having spent the last hour reading through old posts looks a very friendly place with some really bright contributors.

imported_midas

Juniors
Welcome darth-Geez an Eels fan and a cricket fan -go to the top of the queue.
Don,t know about God,s Country,though.To my knowledge there have been no sightings of God on the Gold Coast.His Mum was sighted at Coogee last week,though.Turned out to be an optical illusion caused by a fencepost.Still,close enough.

A

alex

1.) Whoare your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? The Knights, then the Dragons then the Panthers.
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? Cricket:Australia and NSW, Union: Waratahs AFL:Swans
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Blue Mountains NSW
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? Gym, walking, PE.
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? TV and telephone.
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? Just another Joey groupie......jk,I think the guys a bit of a gronk, but he can sure play footy.
7.) Any comments about this forum ? Looks pretty cool.

rl_addict

Juniors
Hi all, I'm addict.
1. Fav team - The Warriors
2. Other sport - Rugby Union, Waikato (The provincial team is pretty good the super12 team is a constant disappointment.)
3. I live on Auckland's North Shore (I suspect ozbash is from here too)
4. Main activity - running around after my boy (22mnth)
5. Other activity - recoperating from running around after the boy. Also interested in all things Linux (am learning c programming)
6. umm?
7. The forum seems to have some good discussions and contributors.

A

alex

If you're so nice then why was your first post on TFS just telling everyone how ugly they were and how pretty you were?

O

ozbash

g,day rl addict.
i,m just north of kaukapkapa.
will be here till end of may and then back down to the B.O.P.

great to see another kiwi on board...:)

Latest posts