What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting to know you

M

meltiger

Bar stating the obvious that someone who bangs would not be this regular a user of the internet if at all... SOC has not managed to name one underground rapper when posting messages... No way in the world you are real S.O.C....

I think I might be able to figure out who it is... I am almost certain it is someone who came over from the WORL Community, not one of the members picked up since then.... There was a similar thread to this which would out someone who knows enough mainstream Hip Hop to know who Mack 10 is (It talked about fav music artists) and the style he/she uses is in some very small parts "Makaveli in this", someone who has or does listen/ed to the music... I am just not going to that forum to find out... I've banned myself from Girlder World lol
emwink.gif

buckinbronco u one smart mouth gentleman arent u g. man dats a lie gentleman. da only thing different bout my dick gentleman is its bigger than anything else goin round. im pimpim bitches on da regular gentleman. it pays to be a hustler and a playa these days g. my beepa is explodin wid bitches sayin '' s.o.c cum back wid ur donkey dick gentleman'' .
so i go dere and please dem den my beepa starts explodin again, so i'm like ''s**t i'm bout to nut it, get off me get ur nails out my back''. whoops, dere goes my beepa again buckinbronco, gotta go make sum biatch happy. peace.

i'm makin bitches eat bitches
s.o.c

mel-man sup gentleman. u questioning ma roots homes. dats cool gentleman. i dont mind. i know im a true soldier. thug life til i die gentleman. peace out mel man.

Pharoah Monch muthaf*uckers
s.o.c

K

Kiwi

S.O.C....you really can't be a big an idiot as you sound and think your being cool or funny.

whatever kiwi gentleman. i aint carin what u think bitch. u jus keep my name outta ur mouth gentleman, i keep urs outta mine,and we can keep it da same. but if u got a problem gentleman i aint backin away from shit u punk bitch.

mr kane
s.o.c

M

meltiger

lol

Try harder homie... No one, not one single person who is black somes on the net talking like this... Only 14yo little white boys do it... You aren't convincing me wigga.

K

Kiwi

yep I was right, not only are you an idiot, but your an idiot with a spelling problem

melman, i got respect for u nigsy. only cuz i know u love ur underground artists gentleman. sup gentleman j5 r becomin mainstream.

compton is the city i'm from, can't never leave da crib without a murder weapon
s.o.c

M

meltiger

<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=1> <tbody> <tr bgcolor=#ecf1f6> <td nowrap align=middle background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/img/pby/mb/reply_bg.gif><a target=_top title="Add a reply to this message.">Reply</a>
c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Recommend (0 recommendations so far)</td> <td align=right>Message 262 of 268 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr bgcolor=#ffffe8> <td width="100%" colspan=2> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td valign=top nowrap width="100%">From:straight outta compton</td> <td valign=top nowrap>Sent:5/01/2002 9:42PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" bgcolor=#ffffff border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> whoops, dere goes my beepa again buckinbronco, gotta go make sum biatch happy. peace.

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
Well I gotta say homeboy... You must be pretty quick if you back here already less than an hour later... You 100% sure you pleasing these girls ? I got a question for you... What's your honest opinion on Kokane?

mel-man sup gentleman. bein real wid u g mr kane is overrated. isn't as dope as some make out. golden state warriors are dope gentleman i suggest u check dem out.

bounce, rock, golden state
s.o.c

M

meltiger

Good answer S.O.C. You have just confirmed who I was told you are....

No one could ever take the place of George Clinton no matter how much Kokane tries.

Goldenstate... Whilst BounceRock is a good song, I havem't listened to much elkse of them as a crew... Don't listen to Bounce Rock as much as I should either... The TD soundtrack si rubbish, bar the Goldenstate song, The Roscoe song (Cannot wait for the Roscoe/Young Gotti colabo albumlater this year)and the Dre/Quik colabo,

What you think of the Luniz ?

The advance for their new cdsounds pretty good, I'll def be picking it up when it comes out.

sup mel-man, gentleman Luniz are dope.dey deserve way more cred den dey get. dope choice gentleman. i agree wid u on george as well, mr kane is a fake ass g. t.d soundtrack is smoke gentleman. dese r my dopest picks from t.d:

- bounce, rock, golden state: golden state warriors, xzibit
- let us go: king jacob and da professor (dis track is da bomb, very smooth)
- guns n' roses: da clipse feat. da neptunes
- put it on me: dre, dj quik
- soldier b: protect yo head

gentleman i tell u p.diddy is back wid his new cd. its real dope. check dese out - bad boy 4 life, diddy, child of da ghetto, where's sean, among others.

black rob is a dope gentleman. his song 'like whoa' is da bomb gentleman.

a smoke collaboration gentleman can b found wid kurupt, xzibit, king t, and roscoe in a killa track called 'west coast hip hop'. i suggest u checkit out gentleman.

dre is still smokin too gentleman. 'da wash' wid snoop, 'bad intentions' wid knockturnal and 'put it on me' wid dj quik are all dope. peace.

westside connection
s.o.c

M

meltiger

I agree on The Wash, one of the best songs of 2001 for mine... &amp; I am not a big Dre fan. The soundtrack ain't bad... Not really feeling On The Blvd but Bad Intentions is good. The Konc-Turn'al song Str8 West Coast is pretty good.

TD OST -

The Soldier B song is decent, however Da Clipse - The beat is shit... Overshadows what is good lyrics far too much.

The Gang Starr song on there (I know your a fan of them
emsmiled.gif
) is not bad either... Not their best work, but decent.

Puffy ? LOL LOL LOL No thanks. There's only so many samples of bad 80's tracks one can listen too... Bearing in mind the fact the man is a shit MC.... P Diddy is a waste of time.

Yeah Luniz are under rated but so are most of the best rappers going around... You hear what happened to Yukmouth when he was in Melbourne a few weeks back ? Only about 100 people turned up to his show cause one of the shops in Melb was telling people the show was cancelled. Unbelieveable... We'll forever be stuck with ridiculous tours from talentless artistslike Eminem and never get anyone of quality if this sort of shit keeps going on.

Tha Liks show in Melb was supposed to be good... Was far too sick to make it but friends said the show was great... Was just overshadowed (Understandably)by the planes flying into the WTC whilst they were on.

Definately album of the year (&amp; I never thought i'd say anything bar a Tupac album in a year one was released but...)... I may be biased because we had to wait 6 years for it but Dillinger &amp; Young Gotti does nothave a weak moment.

Just a shame Makaveli and Dillinger got scuttled by Amaru Records.

The new Coolio album was good.... People laugh when I say it but his new album REALLY is good... Nate's album and Warren G's are not bad either. Warren working again with Misa Grimm seems to have come off for him. I just hope he gets the sales. Outlawz album was the shit too, a massive improvement on Ride Wit Us Or Collide Wit Us. I gotta admit though, the album I got on my rotation most atm though is the Digital Underground GH... Fantastic album.

2002 - Good albums coming - New Tupac is looking like it will be rubbish given Afeni is is making artists PAY to be on the album... The Eazy E DVD and EP will be awesome but the one I am really anticipating is Crooked I's joint... The snippets from the album are very, very good... crooked finally has some decent production... If Death Row release it... I will predict now that Crooked will release the best album of '02. Looks like Dre might get the King T album out as well... The man has talent, it's a shame the album has never been released.

El Duque

Bench
meltiger,forgive my lack of rap knowledge but how does Tupac put out an album if he's been dead since '96?
I alwas feel sorry for this guy seeing one of the last things he saw was that punk Seldon go down from an air swing
emangry.gif

M

meltiger

Easy - An unreleased catalougue of over 200 tracks recorded in theyear between when he got out of prison and when he was murdered.

melman sup homes

g u are da godfather of rap. u know da game better den anyone i know. thanks for da detailed run down homie. dat info was dope. dere's some stuff dere i will be checkin out fo' sho'.

go to rapindustry.com melman if u want some good info and news. it's a dope site check it out homes. neway godfather of rap, dat beeper is explodin again so i gotta make some lady's day. peace g.

protect yo' head
s.o.c

M

meltiger

Marty I believe potentially 5 more double cd's... They will only release one more 2 cd set though. I've certainly got enough bootlegs that could fill 3 doouble cd's.

SOC... hitemup.com &amp; wildnthawest.com are the best source for shit coming out of the west... As for the East who cares. lol

S

SpaceMonkey

F**k the East and the West
King Kapisi
Che Fu
DLT
Aoteroa Hip Hop stylez worldwide....