What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting to know you

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yep, for future reference, this thread lives in the 'Rugby League' section of the community.
It was posted before the Firkin Fun Bar opened its doors.

HappyRock001

Juniors
Okay here we go...a newby to this part but can match it with you all.....

1) Who is the your favourite Rugby League teams........SOUTHS
2) Favourite Other Sport/ Teams?...nothing compares to league
3) Approximately where do you live?//.....Queensland..Central area
4) What other sporting activities do I do?.....squash and nothing else...oh well walking the streets
5) Whats your main non-sporting activity?......ah chatting on msn I spos
6) Any other comments about yourself?....love to use the computer almost daily
7) Excellent forum I reckon...good to have some common mates on the net.

L

legend

Geez Little Bunny, it only took you seven months to reply. No time like the present eh?:(

imported_justme

Juniors
Wasn't aware of this but suppose I'd better introduce myself, not that a few on here are all that keen on knowing me anyway.

1) Who is the your favourite Rugby League teams........ALL
2) Favourite Other Sport/ Teams?...Golf
3) Approximately where do you live?//.....Sydney, often refered to as Sydneycentric
4) What other sporting activities do I do?.....Looking for my golf balls
5) Whats your main non-sporting activity?......commiserating theloss of my golf balls at the bar
6) Any other comments about yourself?....I'm the better lookingbobsy twin
7) Great forum with some very knowledgable people,very addictive

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL... its in the Rugby League section. I also have a link in the 'Get to Know You' section as well for future reference, Moffo...

We're on the same track, this old thread for new members. :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
oops sorry, I meant El Duque... its usually Moffo that wandering around in a daze.

1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ?.....Brisbane Broncos.

2.) Favourite other sport / teams ?.....Port Adelaide.

3.) Approximately, where do you live ?.....Perth.

4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ?.....Tenpin Bowler, Touch footy and guitar.

5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ?.....Work, music and family.

6.) Any other other comments about yourself ?.....I treat people the way they choose to treat me.

7.) Any comments about this forum ?.....This makes a nice change to what some of us have been use to. I'm very pleased to be here and thankful to Legend for posting this address on WORL.

I live in Sydney, work in a travel agency, love the Eels, 26yo and totally bored
emdgust.gif
, haha well a little bit.

This is a great community!

1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) Wests Tigers
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? None really, interested in most sports.
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Liverpool NSW
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? Tenpin Bowling
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? This and music, loud music.
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? Nope.
7.) Any comments about this forum ? Get rid of the Saints supporters and it'd be perfect. ;)

C

CanadianSteve

The only problem with bringing this thread back to the top is it brings back the posts of Straight Outta Compton closer to the top.

C

CanadianSteve

Seeing this thread on the Hall Of Fame thread, I thought I'd bump it up for new members, and to get it closer to the 300 milestone.

imported_Brook

Juniors
1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? - Balmain Tigers, Ryde-Eastwood Hawkes, Wests Tigers
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? ummm good question..
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Fitzgerald land :(
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? well i like to....nevermind
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? plotting world domination
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? meh
7.) Any comments about this forum ? Its not as evil as i've been told ;).... even if kiwi does hang out here :p

Who told u it was evil Brook? :phaha, can i have two guesses?

Although i just re-read that abusive thread from earlier last year with Mel going into battle against 10. I should post the link on grandstand, to show the people how much of a fighter Mel was. 15 posts deleted in a row, that would have to be near a record!

Moffo

imported_Brook

Juniors
lol nah did you ever look into 'is tupac alive' thread in the old entertainment forum? that was Craig vs The Greatest Brain and Kiwitiger

probably the most abusive thread i've ever seen but good for a laugh - Lester wouldn't delete it he just moved it to the old bulldogs forum which is now hidden so i can still go back and read it when i need to remind myself just how stubborn he is :p

and as for who told me - i don't think you'll need more than one guess ;)

hahaha, yeh, i remember the 2pac one, i think i contributed to it once or twice. But it was a full on brawl, very funny indeed. TGB was a bit of a tosspot, but God he had some funny posts in him

Any chance of you providing a link to that thread? Id love to read it again. Wasn't it the TGB and Kiwitiger that were involved in that racist crap on the politics thread as well?

As for guesses, ill buy a vowel, O please :D

Moffo

imported_Brook

Juniors
yeah TGB was very fond of posting racist crap - kiwitiger has argued with him a few times over that this thread was the rare occasion they found themselves on the same side.

just tried to find the thread to post the link but it seems to have finally been deleted :(

there goes all my fun :p

lol, damn nazi mods :p

I eagerly await my latest contribution to grandstand to be deleted now. It was a genuine effort to highlight the abilities of Meltiger, i promise!

Moffo

Latest posts