What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting to know you

S

SpaceMonkey

1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? NZ Warriors

2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? Rugby Union (Hurricanes/All Blacks) Boxing (Tua) Golf (Campbell)

3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Central Auckland, originally from the Eastern Bay of Plenty

4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? Snowboarding in winter, touch in summer

5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? Work, sleep, eating, going to dance parties and ingesting recreational substances, drinking, mucking around on the computer

6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? I'm 26 and Iwork as a sales support rep for a large IT distributor, I'm a mouthy opinionatedbastard who likes to stir shit so don't take everything I say to heart, and be prepared to cop a serve if you hassle the Warriors/Auckland/NZ!!

7.) Any comments about this forum ? Great to not have to sift through the crap to find decent posts, nice to be in the company of so many knowledgeable individuals with a passion for RL.

1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? broncos, warriors, cowboys when up against other teams.

2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? South Australia Redbacks, Aussie 4x100 relay team.

3.) Approximately, where do you live ? wellington :)

4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? cricket, ,karate

5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? not sure? play my guitar, friday night

6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? disco fever

7.) Any comments about this forum ? keep it up legend

H

hutch

1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? Wests Tigers, Australian Kangaroos, Wentworthville Magpies

2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? cricket, swimming, surfing, skiing,

3.) Approximately, where do you live ?Wentworthville, near Parramatta

4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? touch, surfing, skiing,

5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? drinking

6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? i enjoy footy, beer and women. 19 years old uni student, played every year since i was 5 and still going strong.

7.) Any comments about this forum ? its good. i enjoy both this and the WORL site and wish it was all one, like the old days.

Tutt Army

Juniors
1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ?
St George, Leeds Rhinos

2.) Favourite other sport / teams ?
Leeds United F.C, Geelong F.C, Northern Spirit F.C, N.S.W Waratahs.
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Homebush Bay
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? Running to the station to catch the train on time
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? Footy's my life
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? nup
7.) Any comments about this forum ? A bit dragged down with Union V League but otherwise good reading.

eels fan, walking distance tothe Bull & Bush, which I may add islucky for me
emcocktl.gif

So how close are you?

M

Marcus

....I'll have a go at this...

1.) Who is your favourite RugbyUnion team(s) ? QLD Reds, Wallabies.
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? Arsenal, NY Knicks, Broncos
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Brisbane
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? Basketball.
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? Uni and work.
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? I use tofollow RL until I found out about RU. Still manage to catch the odd Broncos game now and then.
7.) Any comments about this forum ? I like these messageboards, and all the tools that are on it.

TheSaint

Juniors
1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? St George!
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? Football Association, Road Cycling,: Livingston Lions FC, Manchester United, Parramatta Power, Toronto Blue Jays, St Kilda FC
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? North Epping
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? OzTag, Jogging, Cycling, Watching Saints
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? Church, Work
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? Nup
7.) Any comments about this forum ? More Footy, Less Community politics

O

ozbash

nz warriors,,northcote tigers,,otahuhu leopards.
canterbury crusaders ,,football kingz..catching big fish
3.) Approximately, where do you live ?
kaitaia,70kms south of cape reinga, nz
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ?
spectator now, too bloody old and work to hard..
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ?
my kids,beach,i love scrounging at the local rubbish dump
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ?
no not really.i enjoy life.
7.) Any comments about this forum ?
has great potential, has some very interesting people on board.
is going to be a strong forum because of the member unity. we,re lucky.

Rasputin...
If pointed towards Yattendon park I can crawl home with only minor scraping of the knees, & no thats NOT an uneducated assumption!! =)

imported_oomba

Juniors
1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? South Sydney, Valleys Brisbane, Castleford
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? Cricket, skiing

3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Brisbane

4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? cycling

5.) What's your main non-sporting activity ? Uni, work

6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? Souths are still looking for a good halfback and some front rowers. Any suggestions?

7.) Any comments about this forum ? Have been an infrequent visitor to the MSN forums but even more so since WoRL started going down hill. This one looks a lot better. Cheers.

Dog

Juniors
In answer to these wildly callous questions (just kidding willow):
BTW, I'm not shouting when I'm in capitals - I'm using Netscape.
THE BULLDOGS (of course)
FORMULA 1 (GO SCHUMACHER), AFL (SWANNIES!!!), V8's (LARRY PERKINS FOR SOME WEIRD REASON), TENNIS (GO RAFTER), CRICKET (AUSSIES - DUH!)
3.) Approximately, where do you live ?
THE WONDERFULLLY FOOTBALL TEAM NEEDING CENTRAL COAST
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ?
LOL. Used to play soccer and indoor cricket - now I'm just a lazy SOB.
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ?
sitting on the couch watching tv, going to school (not if i can avoid it), playing computer, 2km jog - that's about it....
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ?
Like basically everyone else, I'm totally different in real life than I am here. I'm usually pretty shy around other people and I try not speak my mind cause it usually gets me nowhere. Here, on the other hand is fun - but thats for the next question.
7.) Any comments about this forum?
Legend, you are. I thought rleague's base was tops until around march. the whole footy show thing... this place wasn't set up because you wanted it - it was set up because we all needed it.
***8.)
This isn't really a question, but legend, could you get back to me about the BTS work with the site? I have a couple of ideas to put forward so if we could meet in the chat room sometime that would be great (just email with a time). BTW, where did u hear about me gettin a job with the NRL? Pretty far fetched if you ask me..

Hi Willow...... my name is Nigel I am GavBT`s younger brother.

My favourite RL team are the Bradford Bulls
My other Favourite teamare Manchester United
I approximately live in my house ( West Yorkshire, UK )
I am a couch potato so I don`t participate in sports
My main non sporting activity isn`t printable so the next involves computing
I am 39, married to Gwen and have 4 kids Jaquiline, Richard, Scott and Bethany and 1
grandaughter Rebekka.
I don`t visit this forum as often as I should, but when I do get here I enjoy viewing the
comments by the other guyz n galz on LEGEND`s place.

J

Johnsy

Hey Willow,

Been a while mate.
1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? St.George / Illawarra 2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? Cricket, Swimming anything that is played to a good level, StKilda 3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Brisbane 4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? Depends on season, pretty varied, preferablyindoor folk dancing. 5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? Family 6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? No 7.) Any comments about this forum ? Thank god it has been given life by legend. Johnsy

Willow

Assistant Moderator
G'day Nigel. Good to see you here. Your reputation precedes you.
emsmile.gif

Hi Johnsy,
Indoor Folk Dancing?
'Outdoor folk dancing' can be fun too but I think there's laws against that.
emwink.gif

J

Johnsy

Willow

Looking forward to tonights clash, I have tipped the Eels (coming first by one point in one comp and second by one in the other)I do feel an upset in this one. Yes mate the folk dancing, preferably the horizontal variety, but then again its amazing what you can do when youre in the moment "dancing" vertical, upside down, wierd angles........I am getting dizzy about now.. As for the location, yeah it is illegal in some areas but hey we have all been there.
Cheers mate

Johnsy

L

legend

Dog, what's a good time for you? I am off to the footy tonight to watch Saints start their capitulation into oblivion and out of the semi final race. Any time over the weekend will be good as i'm putting in some hours on the website over the weekend.

1) Cronulla sharks, London broncos, Kurnell stingrays and the now defunct Bundeena bushrangers (no they weren't an NRL team).
2) Liverpool FC (born there), otherwise underdogs in anything.
3) Sutherland shire, sydney.
4) Touch footy, lapsed hapkido novice, mental yoga ( long time not done but still all in my head), literature, and just about a bit of anything and everything in the past.
5) Work (nurse in emergency dept), family (10 month old son keeps me on my toes), bit of gardening if I'm lucky, punk rock (old school through to now).
6) Computer illiterate , passionate about international rugby league, fond of beer, love all things simpsons, wife thinks I'm mad but will vigorouslydefend my right to be so.
7) Great, just sad the WORL forum went all Girdlerish.

Latest posts