What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Day 2024. XPA DAY. Sharks Womens team, Newtown Jets, and the other game. Why at 1.40am has no game day thread been made?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yep good luck to the chicks.... Fantastic effort to get to the big dance in just their second year. For a sneaky multi. Sharks plus 9.5....Penitani.....Amber Hall and either Isabelle Kelly or Sam Bremner as anytime tryscorers. 60 or 70 to 1. Sharks by 2.

Quigs

Immortal
I am going for the Bluebags, the Sharkettes and the Storm.

I think the main game will be mouth watering as a league game goes. My leaning to the Storm is because they won the premiership by 8 points and and deserve to win it.

Don't tell anyone but I have enjoyed watching them go around this year. I'd kill to have Hughes in our team.

Enjoy the day and bet responsibly

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Think the jets might be a bit tired given the other mob had an extra week. Think the girls can win and deserve to. Storm to win the main game
That's the only way they lose. I watched Devil/Dolphin GF and the Devil are shit.

Girls to go down by 20+. Can't natch Rooster class. Izzy Kelly KM medal (if she lasts the game). Run at her inside shoulder all day and she might have to hyperextend her gammy elbow and pop it again

Panther by 16+. Luai CC Medal

DJDL

First Grade
Jets and the girls, obviously, but I'm torn on the NRL.

I love Pappy as a player, so I'll be stoked if he has a blinder and the Storm get up.

On the other hand I can't stand the smug, but you've gotta admire what they've achieved.
To win 4 in a row would be an accomplishment I don't think I'll live to see repeated or bettered.
Particularly with the turnover of players since their reign began.
So I'm kinda ok to witness that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some splinters to pull out of my arse.

isaiah

Bench
I am hoping the Devils employed a motivational guy (or girl) to get in George Fai’s ear and remind him of when he was 16 and dominating everyone he played against. He could love playing against the giant and the ex-cowboy as opposing props today

DJDL

First Grade
So apparently it's ok to clock someone, but not ok to rub your forearm on their head when they're tackled.