What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Day 2024. XPA DAY. Sharks Womens team, Newtown Jets, and the other game. Why at 1.40am has no game day thread been made?

Surely

Post Whore
As much as I dislike Berrell we need to extend him.
With Healey leaving if Berrell went as well Brails' backup would be Chaz Jarvis.
Yikes.

No point blowing cap money on an average backup hooker when cam is one.

Quigs

Immortal
I watched the game and yeah well. I've jumped from page 1 of the fred to page 7.

We had it and blew it. Loved Berrels tackle, top shelf stuff.

Last 10 minutes was painful. One out shit most of the time.

Anyhow after the chics game it is stress free months November till February. Gawd I am looking forward to it.

Inferno

Coach
I really wonder if these teams really give a f**k about these games.

Bit like the world club challenge really, does anyone remember a week or two later who won?

R-15-3

Bench
Keely is the type of player we need to add to our squad. 3rd choice backrower who can play a middle roll of the bench.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I really wonder if these teams really give a f**k about these games.

Bit like the world club challenge really, does anyone remember a week or two later who won?
It meant so much to me that I bailed out on the last 20 and went for a swim down the road. Seen enough.
Water warmer but still cold.

That he did.
Still looks a ways short of NRL but promising signs of he can get his fitness up over the summer.
Tuku was underwhelming though.
Same thought from me.
I reckon Tuuks had a good initial firsts season though. Like a lot of props the first few seasons need to be brought on in stages. I reckon he'll be better for it next season.