What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Tix

boooya

Juniors
mate, you're frustration is not lost on me.

I'm not keen on paying ebay prices so looks like i'll be at the pub for the game.

:x

born an eel

Bench
i go a ticket this morning in section 605 near the front, better than the options available yesterday. I don't mind being up high better than behind the try line.

Glenn

First Grade
when i got my tickets yesterday, to start with, the online system was crap, I first asked for 'best available' thinking it would give be exactly that in the designated bays for the eels STH's - no it didnt it tried to offer me $165 up in the bleechers/nosebleed section of the eastern side - so how the f*ck did they all of a sudden become available when it was suppose to have been sold out???

Anyway i kept trying and trying and kept getting the 'nothing avialabe' crap, so logged completely off came back on, tried again coming down the individualy categories (each being told nothing available) until i got the ones in the designated areas - but again i reiterate from another thread, if they hold ex amount of tickets especially for the two teams who get through, you want at least half decent tickets and not ones up in the bleechers or behind goalposts. I watched the news last night and can understand where the guy who came out of the leagues club was totally p*ssed off because his seats were behindthe goalposts. Needs to be better organised imho.

PS: Best avialalbe did not work this morning at 9am having a look around for availability either

What is best available in your mind, may not be best available to ticketek.
Those seats on level Six are Cat A seats hence "best available" as far as the computer system is concerned.

Kazz

Juniors
no sh*t !

still say the entire ticketing process totally f*cking suckssssssssss imo

Nickeel

Juniors
There are still purported to be tickets available - just not many.

A Reserve Limited seats only
B Reserve Available
C Reserve Limited seats only
D Reserve Single seats only
A Res - Alcohol Free Alloc. Exhausted
B Res - Alcohol Free Alloc. Exhausted
C Res - Alcohol Free Alloc. Exhausted
D Res - Alcohol Free Alloc. Exhausted
A Reserve Restricted Limited seats only
C Reserve Restricted Limited seats only

Try over the phone, everyone - you need to be there! A sea of blue and gold awaits!

Nick

Hass

Juniors
Well, I set up camp outside the Ticketek on Park St and it was worth it. I got four tickets in Aisle 116 - Category D.

I just wasn't prepared to risk taking my chances with the phone or the internet.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
tbh, i was hoping for a lot of dogs' fans to give up their tickets on here

edit: finally got though, bay 321-1 apparently an eels supporter bay?

Last edited:

Beehound

Juniors
I got to Bankstown Metro Bulldogs Store at 6.45 this morning, only three people ahead of me. Waited there for a few hours then at nine o clock when the tickets finally went on sale, the first two people (brother and sister) pulled out these bloody Ticketek vouchers which had to be verified, took like five minutes.. stupid. By 9.04 there were no 2 seats next to each other left, just single seats. Then a few seconds later, it was all sold out. The lady working there kept searching for five minutes looking for cancellations and eventually found one, thank god.

Sitting in aisle 119 behind the goal posts.. was worth the early wake up. Apparently people missed out on tickets who lined up outside of Parra Leagues at 4.30am this morning.. terrible. Anyone sitting near me? :D

muznik

Juniors
I got to Bankstown Metro Bulldogs Store at 6.45 this morning, only three people ahead of me. Waited there for a few hours then at nine o clock when the tickets finally went on sale, the first two people (brother and sister) pulled out these bloody Ticketek vouchers which had to be verified, took like five minutes.. stupid. By 9.04 there were no 2 seats next to each other left, just single seats. Then a few seconds later, it was all sold out. The lady working there kept searching for five minutes looking for cancellations and eventually found one, thank god.

Sitting in aisle 119 behind the goal posts.. was worth the early wake up. Apparently people missed out on tickets who lined up outside of Parra Leagues at 4.30am this morning.. terrible. Anyone sitting near me? :D

Yep, my old man lined up for hours only to miss out. Had promised my young sister he would take her (Doh!) He shoudl of just bought them weeks ago & sold them if Parra didnt make it (as if that was everr going to happen).

Whats the best bet EBAY ???

jk13

First Grade
you got to be quick. i was originally 2nd in line in brisbane, left came back to be 3rd in line. the guy in front of me nabbed the last double. such is life

Beehound

Juniors
Im pretty sure ANZ currently holds 85,000 people. My PAX number is 84996.. luck must be on my side if I got the 4th last ticket.

JediMind

Juniors
Im pretty sure ANZ currently holds 85,000 people. My PAX number is 84996.. luck must be on my side if I got the 4th last ticket.

I bought a ticket this morning around 10 and my pax is 86900. One of the last single tickets remaining apparently

Beehound

Juniors
Really? Don't know how you managed to get one at 10, that's amazing. I got mine before ten past nine, and the lady working there browsing all of the ANZ stadium seats was telling people it was sold out. Good job.

Latest posts