What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GI to the Broncos

Spot

Juniors
oh boy this is going to be good inglis and hodges with lockyer oh man and hannant coming to broncos next year as well.we are going to rip everyone !!!!!

And all under the Salary Cap. Schuey is going to be a frequent flyer to Bris Vegas next year

broncos2010

Juniors
PLEASE !!!! all you guys would take inglis to your club in a heart beat if you could , so why write stuff oh like he is to expensive he is not that good when you guys jealous he is not playing for you club.

johns_reds

First Grade
not sure where the figures of 570k are coming from, looks like 445k is the offer and has been accepted.

Jason Maher

Immortal
bullsh*t. Saints don't need another three-quarter/fullback, we need a half. I'm not jealous in the slightest. In fact, I'm quite happy. The more the donkeys spend on Inglis, the more of their young talent they will end up having to shed.

I do find it curious that the Broncos have done a backflip on not offering him a cent more than $400k, but since when has that place had the slightest shred of integrity anyway?

Gippsy

Bench
A sound decision from the Storm. Too many bucks for a non-spine position, especially for someone who is inconsistent and fast becoming overweight.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
very suspect if he goes to brissy. Surely they cant have that much room in the cap

they're losing folau, they lost K Hunt last year, i think 5 members of their backline are under 22, their pack isnt filled with expensive players aside from thaiday and parker and hannant (next year). i think they'll be under but may face some young players being squeezed out in a few years

user_nat

Coach
Jason Maher said:
The more the donkeys spend on Inglis, the more of their young talent they will end up having to shed.
Good thing we already signed most of our young guys to 2012.

MightyBronco

Juniors
Physically he isnt as dominant anymore. There were moments there when he was the most skillful, and strongest player getting around. He was a standout.

In my opinion he isnt as far ahead of the pack as he was last year. Either he has slowed/weakened or everyone else has caught up a bit. I reckon both. I cant remember the last time he ran the f**k over someone like he used to.

So thats what i mean when i say his best years appear to be behind him. Great player for sure, but no longer as dominant. And asset to anyclub, but i'd be putting the big bucks into front rowers and halves, not centres.

Johns Magic

Referee
Are you on the wacky tobaccy? Inglis is not 34, he is 22 and his best is still to come.
He has had a quiet year as his team has nothing to play for......but he still managed to have a pretty good origin series.

Brisbane = home for Inglis

You just better home he wasn't an athletic boy who's becoming a man who can't keep himself from ballooning in size.

JW

Coach
not sure where the figures of 570k are coming from, looks like 445k is the offer and has been accepted.

Exactly. Original reports were 400K and now that's been upped by 40-odd from the increased marquee allowance.

The 570K suggestion by the SMH (?) seems a tad far fetched.

boxhead

First Grade
PLEASE !!!! all you guys would take inglis to your club in a heart beat if you could , so why write stuff oh like he is to expensive he is not that good when you guys jealous he is not playing for you club.

He's starting to sound like a Parramatta fan!
*toot-toot*
I feel sorry for the rest of the Broncos line-up I really do.....being a 1 man team is never easy....

Brutus

Referee
Next year's premiership is easier to predict than the current one.

Brisbane have already been posted at 2 bucks to win in 2011.

Great coaching Ivan. Well done.

I wonder who'll win in 2012.

Johns Magic

Referee
Next year's premiership is easier to predict than the current one.

Brisbane have already been posted at 2 bucks to win in 2011.

Great coaching Ivan. Well done.

I wonder who'll win in 2012.

Yes, News's little circle is almost complete.

What exactly does Inglis's girlfriend do again?

Latest posts