What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giant gun Jason Saab to ditch Mary’s Dragons as rivals circle

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I've always rated Saab and believe he should be in the 17 ahead of Pereira. He has size, speed and is very agile. He is a junior rep player and is exactly the young winger we need.

Mary needs to go now and Saab selected on the wing rom for the rest of this season. Let Dufty go and upgrade Saabs contract.

Saab plays right wing Periera plays left, so ???

Como Connection

First Grade
I agree contracts should be upheld BUT who knows what supercoach has been telling Saab on the training paddock ? maybe he tells him he is ready but then supercoach goes for the old aitken on the bench trick and the kid is punted back down the ladder ... You know the old mary promises promises that never eventuate or that chanceless 5 minute cameo off the bench where if you dont make 40 tackles and score 10 tries to win the game you get dropped again for the plodder ..
I would rather chance saab with his height and speed than what we currently have
I much prefer Rav in front of him, JP a toss up at this stage.
CC

Dragon David

First Grade
Straight out poor coaching.
He drops the wrongs players and sticks with the same core.
Mika, Dufty and JP have all been dropped but reinstated without performing in lower grades
This year alone he has dropped Aitken Lafai Dufty Merrin Luke Korbin Fui and Host.
Thanks George!

Gareth67

First Grade
The club is run by a pack of ‘ A ‘ holes , committed to only one thing - the complete dismantling of what was once a very proud club .

Hang your heads in shame ! Enough is enough , get rid of the clueless one and appoint Sheppard as the new coach .

After you have done that , each of you go to the trough and have a final swallow of the swill and do all St.George Illawarra players , supporters and members a big favor and RESIGN - RESIGN. - RESIGN ! ! !

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sorry you lost them. That better. Are you a teacher like Musby too can see the difference between we, us and them. Hows this I hope youse lose to the Dogs.
What the?

Don’t blame me for the fact you walked away from the club.

The calm one

Juniors
Sorry master wrong in that analogy
Some of the best players are good enough at 18
Not saying Saab is..but how would we know
I agree 100 %. Nothing to loose now. But I can't help thinking his money hungry manager has told him to abandoned the sinking ship with a lame arse excuse to chase more $$$$$

Dragon David

First Grade
So Saab has requested a release and the club has denied it, so do we now have a player who won’t make an effort hoping to be sacked and therefore a wasted spot. What an appalling situation to add to the list of failures by the coach.
The unfortunate thing though is that his efforts and attitude can only be shown during training because there is no lower grade comp being played and if the attitude is poor then obviously he wouldn't be selected for first grade. What the coaches have got to instil in him is firm advice to train hard and be ready to be selected.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
While Millward may not select the team his talking up of players' abilities gives players big heads and greater expectations as to their future opportunities to play NRL. Millward and Mc Gregor rarely agree on players" capabilities.