What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go ahead!...ask us anything!

imported_Hazy

Juniors
That's it.

I have to ask this one now.

What would happen if I reached the North Pole and kept going north?

Do I start going south or do I actually leave the earth's gravitational pull and start heading off into the deep reaches of space, but still 'North' of North?

or should I not scull a 600ml bottle of diet coke after riding for three hours without a water bottle?

O

ozbash

when you got to the north pole, you would have to walk backwards to continue walking in a northerly direction.

dont be silly el dook, of course his journey would end when he got to the sth pole.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mince 'beef'a combination of bone, cartlidge and basically anything that ended up on theslaugtherhouse floor.... including sawdust and urine. There are some things I'd rather not know about.
Presumably, 'all beef' means they only use top grade rump.. but I wouldn't believe it.

imported_Kaon

Juniors
Why do girls on message boards or other chat areas always use so many special characters in their names?

Ami missing the creative area of my brain?

B

Bomber

Pardon me if I'm being rude, but what does your username actually say?

In English?
emembarrassed.gif

C

CanadianSteve

Þå®®å Lºvè® : I don't know if the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" has got to Aus yet, but you may enjoy it. The star looks a bit like your picture, and she works in a travel agency. I reccommend it to everyone else too, very funny movie.

I have heard bad things too about what all beef includes in Macdonald's burgers. Parts of the cow you wouldn't want to eat. Don't know if it's true or one of those internet rumours, but I stopped eating their burgers whenI read it.

El Duque

Bench
Oh well maybe the chats changed. I recall ages ago someone couldn't get in untill they got rid of the funny stuff in their nick.

B

Bomber

It sure was.

I'd tell you the origin of my name but it involves constipation tablets
emembarrassed.gif
emdgust.gif

El Duque,

They can do it now.. some are very interesting indeed! Mine was in funny letters: Parra_bites_hard haha

Bomber,

My name isin English (haha) ParraLover. Now that you have mentioned the constipation tablets I wanna know the story!

B

Bomber

Nah mate, nothing like that.

Welcome to the communitiy, BTW, Parralover. :)

Basically, my school band was down in Brisbane for a music festival and we were having breakfast at our host boarding school. Some lark put constipation tablets in my Weet Bix and during band practice I suddenly had the urge to visit the loo :(...unbeknowest to me, I forgot to flush the toilet, and someone remarked that the toilet had been 'bombed'. That same lark put the aforementioned tablets in my cereal.

Hence, the legend of the 'Bomber' was born. I'm not an Essendon supporter, or a religious fanatic, or a secret admirer of John Peard!

Cheers
Bomber