What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go ahead!...ask us anything!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well in that case I'd like to say a big hello to our lurking Big Brother... :)
emdgust.gif

D

dubopov

I've had a major problem with these Pop-Ups or whatever..I seem to have attracted some parasite called Xupiter which has even made itself at home in the Toolbar..I've tried to get rid of it 100's of times but it keeps coming back..The source of it is most likely the Footy Fantasy League run by Hollywood Jesus where I am a member of the MIGHTY DRAGONS team(LWOS has a team too)..every time I go to this site several Pop-Up ads appear and this Xupiter is activated...Any ideas on how to get rid of it..oh..Ad-Aware may also have been responsible for making my compuer vulnerable according to Bigpond technicians...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Xupiterbecomes your browser, so it seems.
Only immediate answer is to reinstall your IE browser over the top.

D

dubopov

Thanks for the responses..
El Duque...The Telstra bloke reckoned the Ad Aware that I had may have helped this Xupiter...
Willow..This works for a day or two..and HEY PRESTO...F'ing Xupiter !!

O

ozbash

yep, different directions and different hieght/length.
i used to be a greenkeeper on a golfcourse up north...:(

O

ozbash

it could do, i know the "rough"on a golfcourse is left longer for that reason.
cricket outfields are cut fairly short and you dont need to cut it much shorterto strike a different colour.

I'm happy to be corrected here but I was always under the impression that they rolled it by way of a weight on the back of the ride-on. You just droppedthe weighton, for eg, every second length you did.

imported_JoeD

Juniors
In NZ the Americas Cup is generating a lot of publicity at the moment. Who owns the broadcasting rights of the cup and where do the profits go?

My understanding is all financial aspects of the America's Cup are handled and licenced from a shelf company called America's cup Ltd or some such. Full ownership of the company is passed to the syndicate which wins the cup. All profits are allowed to be used in the defence. e.g. running the regatta, new boats, R&D.

The "deed of gift" which outlines the rules or each regatta ensures that the company changes hands when the cup does.

El Duque

Bench
I think they should change the way the Americas Cup works.

It should be held in the nation that holds it but they shouldn't gain automatic entry into the final.

The Davis Cup used to work that way but they changed the rules in the 70's.