What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go McGregor & Go The Board for giving him a two year extension

getsmarty

Immortal
He’ll stay coach for the full 2 years.

The best we can hope for is a proven ‘puppet master’ to be appointed like Gould was to Stuart.

That is just too much to ask though.

Correct....The board don't have the passion to make the decision to sack him....Boy, don't they look stupid now...the writing has been on the wall for 4 years....yet they persist with this Experiment....

One Word..Farcical.

sa1nt5

Juniors
Give this so called coach an extension before another board see his potential because naturally other top flight executives( ?) would have seen the same as the genius' running this chook shed

Dea

Juniors
................so, lets see if I've got that right, this season and 2 more before the coach goes back to painting houses?!

You’ve got high hopes! This coach delivers the same quality every week. Gets out coached by the opposition most weeks with strategy and game plans and knowing that he was resigned as the next super coach. He continues to deliver the same quality he has always delivered. Because of this the current board will continue to offer him contract extension after extension. With this board and coach there is no hope for the club of being better than it currently is.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Hmmm.
What's the term - Cluster F*#K.

Jason Demetriou is a must

I'd ask nicely but the St.George Illawarra coaching staff are DELIBERATELY deaf dumb and blind.
To said management...

My season is over. I will not be sinking another cent into the club until Paul McGregor has gone.
I guess that's another two and one half years.
Your actions are clear for all the world to see.
It is YOU who make constant mistakes.
It is YOU who have chosen this path of failure.
On paper the team looks fine - But it is YOU who have chosen this coaching program.
If YOU love the Dragons and are firm in their (YOUR) beliefs = YOU will stand down immediately because it is your (in) abilities which are failing our community - REGULARLY

In a results driven world - The results are clear - and with YOUR hand we are failures - with a poorly coached side.

Which ever way YOU want to spin it - This is now on YOU.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
PS.
This is the team that Paul McGregor wanted.
BUT - Some forgot to ask whether
HE WAS THE COACH THE TEAM WANTED.

Someone in management might consider conferring with the public once in a while
Because
It is clear they know far more then said coaching or management staff.

Splitters!!!!

possm

Coach
If we get the wooden spoon , does Mary still stay,
What is in his contract ?
At the moment Us , Bulldogs . Penrith and Gold Coast are cactus
Yes we will finish in the bottom 4. SGI are no longer in debt and both of our owners, WIN TV and St George leagues Club, have the resources to payout Mary. I'm tipping he will be sacked sooner rather than later maybe before June 30 so that the new coach will have some control over the players to be recruited.

Uncle Max

Juniors
Well I could use the excuse that Widdop, Norman, DeBelin, Sims and Latimore (joke!) were out and we were playing a committed and fully fit Newcastle side with firing forwards, a hooker on song and Ponga and Pearce playing exceptional, however I wont.

This game was clearly an example of a talented Dragons team without any fire in their belly, no commitment and with little to no effective coaching. FFS there was no game plan or steel!

We just continually fold and make bad decisions under pressure and all the other teams know it.

We are considered easy beats, and the coach staff needs to take responsibility for that!

So disappointing!

hazzbeen

Bench
Well I could use the excuse that Widdop, Norman, DeBelin, Sims and Latimore (joke!) were out and we were playing a committed and fully fit Newcastle side with firing forwards, a hooker on song and Ponga and Pearce playing exceptional, however I wont.

This game was clearly an example of a talented Dragons team without any fire in their belly, no commitment and with little to no effective coaching. FFS there was no game plan or steel!

We just continually fold and make bad decisions under pressure and all the other teams know it.

We are considered easy beats, and the coach staff needs to take responsibility for that!

So disappointing!
Everything you say is right , but like I said before and at the start of the season , its going to be a long season . Not disappointed as I expected it , The Boys Club are all a joke ....

Latest posts