What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go McGregor & Go The Board for giving him a two year extension

Tuddy

Juniors
IMO & I don't care what it costs but the club need to payout the peanut coach at 2019 seasons end. They should seriously consider moving heaven & earth to get Cooper Cronk as coach for 2020 & beyond. That bloke has a serious footy brain and such a hard working dedication to succeed I know he's a novice with no coaching experience, but surround him with the right senior assistant and I believe he'll be a reflection of Bellamy & Robinson ethics. He's also a marketing and promoters dream to generate revenue for a NRL club looking to rise above mediocrity. Get on it Brian!!

Outside the box, that one!

Has serious merit though. Seriously, he could only be better.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
IMO & I don't care what it costs but the club need to payout the peanut coach at 2019 seasons end. They should seriously consider moving heaven & earth to get Cooper Cronk as coach for 2020 & beyond. That bloke has a serious footy brain and such a hard working dedication to succeed I know he's a novice with no coaching experience, but surround him with the right senior assistant and I believe he'll be a reflection of Bellamy & Robinson ethics. He's also a marketing and promoters dream to generate revenue for a NRL club looking to rise above mediocrity. Get on it Brian!!
you just know that if this did happen then there would be a major improvement without changing one player. Cronk has success written all over him no matter what he does.

Latest posts