What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go ROBBO!!!!

redeel

Juniors
Robbo = mediocrity would fit in at souths.sorry but thats my opinion.
When you have Fui as a bench mark u have to aim a little higher than what he has showed us

James_Hardie

Juniors
I know its all opinion but how only one person has given Robo any points in that 3-2-1 thread. is gob smacking! He was just about our best.

Kornstar

Coach
I thought Robbo was poor last night, his hit-ups had zero impact!

However i do like him, he certainly has a place in our team, it will never be at prop imo, like many here believe.

Hellsy

Immortal
I thought he was great last night!!!!!

But consistency is probably needed from him

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
:lol: Robbo is such a dud and he was awful again last night. One good clean up makes up for his lazy workrate and ineffectiveness? Please, what a joke. It's a reflection of how bad our season has been when people can praise Robbo over his game last night.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Kornstar said:
I thought Robbo was poor last night, his hit-ups had zero impact!

However i do like him, he certainly has a place in our team, it will never be at prop imo, like many here believe.

Chad himself has said he wants to play prop...

Kornstar

Coach
Eelementary said:
Chad himself has said he wants to play prop...

Riddell has also stated he wants to play halfback, doesn't mean it will happen :D

I am not having a go at anyone for wanting him at prop, i just think based on every time i have seen him take a hit-up, it seems that he has zero impact.

As i said he certainly has a place in our 17, his defence work is great, just attacking isn't his strong point.

I would like to see them use him running wider though, the times when we use him wide and have him running a good line, he has seemed more effective. He is not effective up the middle though, i think that has well and truely been proven.

Utey

Coach
Robo effective, where? I didnt have the best view but I thought he was once again ordinary...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Just saying!

To be honest, I don't know why we re-signed him. He's a younger version of Daniel Wagon - defensively strorng, but yet another weak attacking forward...

Riddell would kill it at halfback lol.

Stagger eel

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
They dont do live stats anymore so its usually Monday.

interesting..considering the critisism that Robo is getting from some people here, they would want to hope that his tackling count was pretty lame..