What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God shall not be mocked

Who believes in God?

• Yes

Votes: 59 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 35.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
I posted on one of the other threads and stated that mocking Jesus is not going to do the club any favours, I stick by my post.

I am a Christian and many of you are not and that is fine with me, but i will honestly tell you that as long as the members on these forums continue to mock Jesus, parra fans will be dissapoiinted year in and year out.

I believe this to be true and although most will disagree, if we make the final next year and this kind of blaphemy persists, we will lose again.

I am not going to be the forums most popular bloke after posting this, but that really does not bother me, so fire away.

Thanks

fish eel

Immortal
are you having a laugh? Surely a tongue is firmly planted in your cheek? If not, then perhaps you should know that 'Parra Jesus' has done away with that persona and is just a regular joe, or john nowdays

PJ Marshal

Coach
well being a an ardent scientologist, i beleive mocking myself and my fellow level 5 thetans will only do the club no good

xenu is a storm fan i swear

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Well said Champ.

You will probably get knocked by idiots for saying what you said but I think it's quite pathetic using Jesus' name in vein. For those who probably don't understand or are not religious, I urge you all to steer clear of any mocking or making fun of Jesus even though it may not have been intented to offend anyone.

Cheers
GO THE EELS

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
Well said Champ.

You will probably get knocked by idiots for saying what you said but I think it's quite pathetic using Jesus' name in vein. For those who probably don't understand or are not religious, I urge you all to steer clear of any mocking or making fun of Jesus even though it may not have been intented to offend anyone.

Cheers
GO THE EELS

Thanks Bro,

Getting "Knocked" is normal for people who follow Jesus, it's part of the deal.

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
I am a Christian and many of you are not and that is fine with me, but i will honestly tell you that as long as the members on these forums continue to mock Jesus, parra fans will be dissapoiinted year in and year out.
Mate, I understand where you're coming from, but there is no way that Parra lost yesterday because of what anyone has said about Jesus.

If God was really that upset at Parramatta fans, surely having a Christian as C.E.O., a preacher coming off the bench and a fullback who attends Hillsong, would count for something.

Angry_eel

First Grade
No, as a Hindu I firmly believe that it is due to the players eating the holy Cow that this happened.

distortedchaos

Juniors
I think you'll find that most people respect your choice of religion.

But I think you'll also find that people will get annoyed when you try to push your beliefs onto them.

fish eel

Immortal
No, as a Hindu I firmly believe that it is due to the players eating the holy Cow that this happened.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe Allah made us lose, you know, because we beat the bulldogs and knocked out el masri he was a bit pissed at us

The P Eel

Juniors
It might deadset be time to pull the pin on this forum until the footy starts again next year :crazy:This thread is insane.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
Mate, I understand where you're coming from, but there is no way that Parra lost yesterday because of what anyone has said about Jesus.

If God was really that upset at Parramatta fans, surely having a Christian as C.E.O., a preacher coming off the bench and a fullback who attends Hillsong, would count for something.

Mate, maybe God will get upset at me for posting this, cause I am pretty sure he does not care about Footy.

I just believe that it should be left alone, remember those famous words "Even God cannot sink this ship", well we all know how that went.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
I think you'll find that most people respect your choice of religion.

But I think you'll also find that people will get annoyed when you try to push your beliefs onto them.

I havn't asked you to convert or believe, have i? Just telling you what i believe, not what i want you to believe.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Mate, maybe God will get upset at me for posting this, cause I am pretty sure he does not care about Footy.

I just believe that it should be left alone, remember those famous words "Even God cannot sink this ship", well we all know how that went.

I know one thing god does know. you're a deadset idiot.

signed proudly,

An Atheist

Latest posts