What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God shall not be mocked

Who believes in God?

• Yes

Votes: 59 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 35.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelectrica

Referee
If there is a god I think he's neutral. Ie neither good or evil and couldn't give a damn about this anyway.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
I believe that anyone who is offended by something that is quite obviously a joke and a bit of fun has taken it way too seriously. There are some things that are obviously meant to offend, but I think people need to take a long look at what their priorities in life are if they are offended by something so frivolous.

Having said that, I also don't think an Internet forum is the place for any form of religous discussion, because it very quickly turns into a flame war that ends up pissing everyone off, like the post from angry eel shows. It won't be too long before people get into a "my daddy is better than yours" argument, which is pretty pointless.

If you're really offended - don't read/get involved in what offends you. Is pretty simple.

I am not offended dude, as i have stated, i based this topic on my opinion.

bensgirl_3

Juniors
I totally agree with you N.Hindmarsh_fan.... being a Christian myself i agree with everything you have said and believe you havent pushed your beliefs at all..

If people are going to get offended and pety about your post then DONT COMMENT GUYS!!!

This guy was stating his opinion just like everyone else does in these forums (thats why they are called discussion forums). Having said that he should be able to express it without all the backlash.

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
My guru is talking to him already. We are in the process of having his next Incarnation here by December. It will take some time for him to grow up though.
That's the only problem with incarnations, you spend years developing their divine powers and clubs like Manly or the Roosters steal them from under your nose.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Champ, an opinion is not pushing a belief, I have not asked you to believe what i have said.

Some of you guys blame the ref for the loss, that is your opinion, it's not pushing a belief.

I have not intended to offend anyone, I am stating my opinion and i stand by it.

You are pushing your belief man. If you weren't then you wouldn't come here and make a thread about it.

I believe that Ahimsa is the best way. We shouldn't have taken on the field but instead we should have gone on a hunger strike which would have made the NRL give the premiership to us. We should not take part in any violence just like Gandhi didn't.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
I totally agree with you N.Hindmarsh_fan.... being a Christian myself i agree with everything you have said and believe you havent pushed your beliefs at all..

If people are going to get offended and pety about your post then DONT COMMENT GUYS!!!

This guy was stating his opinion just like everyone else does in these forums (thats why they are called discussion forums). Having said that he should be able to express it without all the backlash.

Thanks Bensgirl!

Angry_eel

First Grade

:lol:

The entire hillsong congregation is here.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
You are pushing your belief man. If you weren't then you wouldn't come here and make a thread about it.

I believe that Ahimsa is the best way. We shouldn't have taken on the field but instead we should have gone on a hunger strike which would have made the NRL give the premiership to us. We should not take part in any violence just like Gandhi didn't.

Ok bro, now your pushing your belief that i was pushing my belief! :D

distortedchaos

Juniors
Now that the NRL is over for 09, we should focus our attention on the EPL.

Carn LIVERPOOL ;-)

Liverpools squad isn't good enough. Great team when everyones fit - but key injuries could drop them out of the top 4, as they are now.

My money is still on Chelsea (as it was at the start of last year). Can't wait to see spurs in the top 4 however.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
You're not offended by blaphemy and Jesus being mocked?

I must say I'm slightly confused now.

When i was Christian my name and not nature, i was an angry dude who would get offended at everything (not just God, but about Parra and United and Fords vs Holdens etc)

Now i understand that no matter what i do or say, people who want to make offensive comments will do so and there is nothing i can do to stop them. I can only pray for them and maybe (like me) will wake up one day and realise what we do is wrong.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Liverpools squad isn't good enough. Great team when everyones fit - but key injuries could drop them out of the top 4, as they are now.

My money is still on Chelsea (as it was at the start of last year). Can't wait to see spurs in the top 4 however.

Liverpool always start off slow - a bit like parra. It will cost them again this year.