What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God shall not be mocked

Who believes in God?

• Yes

Votes: 59 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 35.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nöyd

Staff member
Completely lost with your comments... whos the guy with the beard???

3spt_fans,0.jpg

Angry_eel

First Grade
The other thing I'm sure of is that God will take care of everyone who has posted here in His own way in His own time - believer or not. So you all go do your own journey with (or without) God and start talking footy again please.

IMO, There is no god. Since he doesn't exist he cannot deal with me. Since he cannot deal with me, I agree we should talk footy instead.

Angry_eel

First Grade
What concerns me the most is that this pole may decide the fate of the entire universe. I mean what if 'No God' wins the vote and the galaxy winks out of existence? Or what if 'Yes God' wins and it brings about Armageddon?

As If. Clearly, Shiva will be sending his next incarnation to hi-5 N_hindmarsh fan IF the 'Yes' vote wins.

Trop_eel

Juniors
Angry Eel.

Mate there's a prize tool waiting for the Hayne train and you showered this post with your presence yet not the Hayne Train bag out...

I can only assume you care a lot more about this God thing thing than you are letting on..."there is no God"...you say it so much it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself.

;-)

Sean7

Juniors
Angry Eel.

Mate there's a prize tool waiting for the Hayne train and you showered this post with your presence yet not the Hayne Train bag out...

I can only assume you care a lot more about this God thing thing than you are letting on..."there is no God"...you say it so much it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself.

;-)

Though people that keep saying there is aren't trying to convince themselves, obviously.

Ridders

Coach
I agree with the originator of this thread. Some of the statements made by members here would make baby Jesus cry.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Angry Eel.

;-)
Brother, I have been here since 2004. So the only one on the Hayne train is you.

In terms of me trying to convince myself there is no god. If there is a god, May he strike me down right now. Wait, as I type this I am still here. I will wait a further 30 minutes in case god is still sleeping.

btw, be sure to tell me which god exists and which one doesn't or is it about fearing an imaginary friend no matter what his name is and what he/she looks like.

Last edited:

Fui!!!

Juniors
Y So are you saying that if someone were to mock something that you held particularly close to your heart, say a parent or close relative that you wouldn't have the right to be offended?

True that,

Always confused me why people who say the holocaust is a myth get slammed. Surely they can believe that if they want.

bensgirl_3

Juniors
I'll go with Moses, though my knowledge of biblical facial hair is rather limited.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: mate Moses.... now your just looking for people to say... Moses only got given the ten commandments in the Bible..... thats it

Parra Guru

Coach
Without using the lord's name in vain, I'm going out on a limb to say this is the dumbest thread ever established. Everyone needs to get some sleep and look over your posts in the morning.