What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast\Brisbane road trip.

strider

Post Whore
and isn't it wonderful when the AFL ends up with teams 13 vs 14 as the main TV game down the arse end of the season :lol:

boognish

Juniors
the gold coast match is on the friday night 6th of August... just booked my flight from melbs

now where will the contingent of the blue and gold army be seated at $killed park so i can buy my tickets???

Suitman

Post Whore
the gold coast match is on the friday night 6th of August... just booked my flight from melbs

now where will the contingent of the blue and gold army be seated at $killed park so i can buy my tickets???

Away teams tickets are always at the south end of the stadium.
I wouldn't rush to buy though. It'd be nice if we can make sure we get as many together as possible.

Suity

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
R22 - Aug 6
Friday Titans v Eels @ Skilled, 7:35pm AND Cowboys v Broncos @ DFS, 7:35pm

On the same weekend Roosters v Dragons is being played at the SCG on Sunday at 3pm.

Nikki

Coach
Thanks Timmah...

But SON OF A BITCH!!! I somehow knew that would be a Friday night game.. Changes a few things..

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm partly upset the Syd/Saints game is Sunday 3pm, wanted to go to it but Dogs are playing Newcastle on the same day up at EAS :fist:

In the fair dinkum department you could fly up Friday morning, watch the game, Fly back Saturday, and currently, you just know that the Broncos game will be a Sunday or Monday just to streach it out. Will make a costly time staying away.

Nikki

Coach
Im still 50/50 for this trip. Vanuatu turned out a bit cheaper than I had planned so will see what the tax man is giving back and make a decision there. Not gunna be cheap flights tho :(

Hellsy

Immortal
I'd like to do Brissy, but fly into GC and do a night or 2 there and go to Sea World :D :D Then drive up to Bris for just a night before coming home. Brisbane sux IMO. GC at least has life/beach/shopping/bars/views to look at :lol:

dazeely

First Grade
Brisbanes full of winners. Queenlanders.

Welcome to our beautiful state. You'll be better for the visit. Come all. Belly has plenty of room.

MystikEel

Juniors
Meh. Lived in Brisbane for 2 years. I'm happy to be back in Sydney.

Like Melbourne, I feel now that Brisbane/GC are nice places to visit, but I'd be happier to be living in Sydney :p

Prob will fly up Thursday night (flights are usually cheaper than on Friday, right?)... I really hope the Broncs game is the following Friday - would make things SO much easier...

Latest posts