What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast\Brisbane road trip.

eels_fan

First Grade
Brisbane is the biggest hole of a city in the world.

I know - i work there!

Thankfully i live on the gold coast, and the hours of commuting are worth it so i dont have to live up there

jono

Juniors
Brisbane is the biggest hole of a city in the world.

I know - i work there!

Thankfully i live on the gold coast, and the hours of commuting are worth it so i dont have to live up there
Agree , anything worth ANYTHING in SE Qld is either on the Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast strip.
Although you get a tremendous view from Mt Cootha

boognish

Juniors
so with the GC game being on a friday and the donkeys playing the cowgirls in townsville also on that very same friday night, what are the chances that the Brisbane game at suncorp WONT be on the friday following?

i am really hanging out for a broncos eels saturday night game....

heres hoping that the 2 friday night games that weekend will be an all sydney affair with:
dragons v manly &
wests v panthers

another tasty fixture that weekend is tits vs cowgirls that could feature on a sunday arvo but most likely monday night.... hopefully the NRL wouldnt allow 2 games in south east queensland on the same day ie both titans and broncos hosting matches on sunday arvo or friday night

whats say you speculators?

Tony Bongo

Bench
so with the GC game being on a friday and the donkeys playing the cowgirls in townsville also on that very same friday night, what are the chances that the Brisbane game at suncorp WONT be on the friday following?

i am really hanging out for a broncos eels saturday night game....

heres hoping that the 2 friday night games that weekend will be an all sydney affair with:
dragons v manly &
wests v panthers

another tasty fixture that weekend is tits vs cowgirls that could feature on a sunday arvo but most likely monday night.... hopefully the NRL wouldnt allow 2 games in south east queensland on the same day ie both titans and broncos hosting matches on sunday arvo or friday night

whats say you speculators?
Suncorp with a double header would be good. I would say the Broncos Eels clash will be on Friday or Sunday as the last time we met was on Saturday night and CH 9 should get a chance at showing one game between us and them.

Last edited:

boognish

Juniors
yeah but isnt there mounting pressure on channel nine to not 'reward' teams with valuable friday night timeslots? im aware that the mounting pressure i speak of is 90% media beat up bullsh*t....

in saying that maybe that would be taken into account that two of the teams that featured on the friday night football 7 days before would be less likely to be considered having back to back friday games?

Tony Bongo

Bench
yeah but isnt there mounting pressure on channel nine to not 'reward' teams with valuable friday night timeslots? im aware that the mounting pressure i speak of is 90% media beat up bullsh*t....

in saying that maybe that would be taken into account that two of the teams that featured on the friday night football 7 days before would be less likely to be considered having back to back friday games?
Well I guess that Sunday will be the most likely outcome.

Suitman

Post Whore
I'll probably be just doing the Gold Coast leg.
Will fly up Friday morning, have a big Friday night celebrating a victory, and a recovery day on the Gold Coast on Saturday, before flying home Sunday.

Suity

Swiftstylez

Bench
You won't make it back alive. Most woeful month I have seen being an Eels supporter and there have been a few of them.

Suitman

Post Whore
Roll Call.

Curious to know who is going.

Please add your name here, even if you're a local.

1. Suity

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
still a maybe here folks. Could be a last minute decision if at all.

Rogue.9

Juniors
I planned to stay in QLD for the week so I'll be there for the Gold Coast game definitely & the Broncos game as long as it’s not the Monday night game. I got Broncos tickets a month ago but if we get the Monday game then I’ll sell them & come back earlier.

Rogue.9

Juniors
Roll Call.

1. Suity (Gold Coast only)
2. PG (Gold Coast only)
3. MITS (Both games)
4. Rogue.9 (Both games)

LTH

Juniors
Roll Call.

1. Suity (Gold Coast only)
2. PG (Gold Coast only)
3. MITS (Both games)
4. Rogue.9 (Both games)
5. LTH (Gold Coast only)

Suitman

Post Whore
Good to see so far.

I'm hoping there might be a few losers from QLD turn up, like Belly, Twiz, peej, (tbh, I hope not) Daz, Noydy and his foul mouthed missus (mate, only joking....lol) etc.....and then those lovely people like Noosa etc.....

Suity

Latest posts