What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast\Brisbane road trip.

Suitman

Post Whore
whats the plan for seats??

My Dad's organising mine so I want to try and get them with everyone if possible

I'll probably get mine at the gate for the Eels supporters bay at the southern end.
No need to panic buy imo. It won't be a sellout.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Roll Call.

1. Suity (Gold Coast only)
2. PG (Gold Coast only)
3. MITS (Both games)
4. Rogue.9 (Both games)
5. LTH (Gold Coast only)
6. Tony Bongo (both victories)
7. Mr_E (Gold Coast game + Brisbane if on Friday or Saturday).
8. Twizzle - I'll be at the GC and probably Brissy
9. jk13 - probably both
10 The EelDeal

Suitman

Post Whore
Accommodation booked. I'm there.

hey Twiz, what are you doing about tickets? You getting them on the night? Sitting in the same place as last year? We make a lovely couple.

Suity

Yeah my Accomodation got booked today,

So yeah what is the go with tickets.

Maybe we can get someone to by them online and e-mail the PDF files to everyone else. So they can print and turn up to the game in their own time.

Suitman

Post Whore
Yeah my Accomodation got booked today,

So yeah what is the go with tickets.

Maybe we can get someone to by them online and e-mail the PDF files to everyone else. So they can print and turn up to the game in their own time.

TBH, I thinks that's a big ask.
Surely it won't be sold out and surely we will all get to sit together at the southern end, even if we buy our tickets at the gate.

I'm not stressing. I'll get my tickets there.

Suity

Tony Bongo

Bench
TBH, I thinks that's a big ask.
Surely it won't be sold out and surely we will all get to sit together at the southern end, even if we buy our tickets at the gate.

I'm not stressing. I'll get my tickets there.

Suity
Unfortunately the away bays at both grounds are not General Admission. I am happy to look into organising a group booking so we can all sit together if anyones interested.

Suitman

Post Whore
Unfortunately the away bays at both grounds are not General Admission. I am happy to look into organising a group booking so we can all sit together if anyones interested.

Tony, will it be necessary though?
Last year, there was about 20 of us up the back of the southern end right behind the posts. Around us was about 400 empty seats. I can't see the crowd being that much bigger than last year, unless we both win in the next two weeks.

Suity

Tony Bongo

Bench

I have been told today that there will be a buy one get one free offer to Eels members coming out in the next few days for the Broncos game. This would be a good game for us to buy up some collective seats so that we can get them half price. As for the Titans game I have been told they will turn bay 14 into a GA area so people can just buy their tickets individually.

Last edited:

Tony Bongo

Bench
Tony, will it be necessary though?
Last year, there was about 20 of us up the back of the southern end right behind the posts. Around us was about 400 empty seats. I can't see the crowd being that much bigger than last year, unless we both win in the next two weeks.

Suity
Your probably right Suity. There will be a buy one get one free offer coming out for the Broncos game so it would be good to hook up with others on their own and get tickets together when the deal is announced.

Parra Guru

Coach
I have been told today that there will be a buy one get one free offer to Eels members coming out in the next few days for the Broncos game. This would be a good game for us to buy up some collective seats so that we can get them half price. As for the Titans game I have been told they will turn bay 14 into a GA area so people can just buy their tickets individually.

Will this go out in an email to members?

It should.

Aenemus

Juniors
I'll be at both games and would love to sit with you guys for some mayhem... I usually buy for the supporters bays.

Latest posts