What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast\Brisbane road trip.

Mr_E

Juniors
Does anyone know when the game date\time for the Gold Coast (rnd 22) and Brisbane (rnd 23)? I am planning a family holiday and visit the parks in between. Need to know so I can book accomodation.

Thanks in advance.

boognish

Juniors
i live in melbourne and im taking a week holiday to visit friends and family and go to both these games.... im hanging out for the dates as well... hopefully the broncos game wont be a friday night one so it doesnt clash with the Eels concert at the tivoli

Redback71

First Grade
any one know if the eels will be have some kind of open training session or fan day for us eels fans who live up this way?
Because seriously there must be a lot of us up here, I went to the nsw training session last Sunday at Kingscliff and there were so many there with blue and gold jersrys on, ytou would of have thought it was an Eels training session.

boognish

Juniors
remember back in 2001 when smithy put them into a camp up on the gold coast just before they took on the broncos at ANZ stadium in late august?

they had a signing at chermside shopping centre and the line was about a mile long of people getting merchandise signed... and the whole team showed up.... it felt good man

Redback71

First Grade
sure did. that was good about coach smith. since he left there hasnt even been a trial game. maybe 1 I think at Lismore

dppolglase

Juniors
Brisbane have nominated friday night game and Gold coast Sunday- Def expect the game at GC to be on Sunday as every eels v GC game has been played on sunday up here.

Brisbane have nominated friday night game and Gold coast Sunday- Def expect the game at GC to be on Sunday as every eels v GC game has been played on sunday up here.

Except the one that was played on a Monday night, and considerng there has been like 2. . .

But if Gold Coast is a Sunday and Broncos Friday I would be happy with that, Drive up Saturday, stay the week, and Drive back down Saturday.

Suitman

Post Whore
This is why the NRL's system sucks, and the AFL's system rules.
I'm sick of waiting to organise my travel plans. To the point where I may not go.

Suity

boognish

Juniors
i would have to miss the friday night game in brisbane if thats the case, as much as i love the parramatta eels, Mark Oliver Everett's Eels dont play in my country every weekend in winter

feels good man

pk76

Juniors
This is why the NRL's system sucks, and the AFL's system rules.
I'm sick of waiting to organise my travel plans. To the point where I may not go.

Suity

Be quiet! El Diablo and other Guardians of RL against AFL will come down hard on you...

It is symptomatic of an organisation which is part owned and run by media interests. It just shows that they could not give a hoot about fans.

Mr_E

Juniors
I sent an e-mail to the NRL and got this message:

"Match scheduling for Rounds 22 & 23 will be released after the
completion of Round 15 & 17. Whilst I cannot give a specific day or time
it will be available it is anticipated it will be announced from Tuesday
22nd June & 6th July 2010.
In that week, keep an eye on the draw section of our website for an
update or feel free to check in with us via this email."

So I think we're 3 weeks off finding out the date for the Broncos game.

Arrrggghhh.:crazy::crazy:

strider

Post Whore
fact: the media sponsorships pay the bills - without them, no NRL (well not what we know anyway)

Latest posts