What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast\Brisbane road trip.

Redback71

First Grade
ill be at titans game for sure, have not decided on Broncos game as yet but if the buy 1 get 1 free offer is correct then my chances of being at the Broncos game greatly increases.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Shame you weren't named Tony Trumpet. That guy at Penrith is fantastic!

Suity
As long as they don't call me Tony Vuvuzela I'm happy. Especially since finding out where they originated from.:sarcasm:

Attachments

• Vuvuzelas.jpg
    Vuvuzelas.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 7

eels bloke

Juniors
Can hardly wait for the Gold Coast game this year, Hayne's first game @ Skilled Park in Parramatta colours. Corresponding game last year was an unlucky night for Burt with the goal kicking, nevertheless we began the winning streak after that unfortunate Monday nighter with a win over Melbourne IIRC. Glad it's a Friday Night game, really should get a healthy contingent of Eels supporters in the away supporters bay.

Mr_E

Juniors
Just wondering if anyone has recieved any e-mails about the two for one tickets at Suncorp or the GA Bay at Skilled Park.

jk13

First Grade
i might be taking the whole week off to marinade my soul in eels. does anyone know if the eels are staying in brissy and whether you can attend a training session? not keen on the line up for signatures, would rather watch them train.

Mr_E

Juniors
Just been to Ticketek and bought our tickets for the Brisbane game and yes, there is a two for one deal. You need to provide your member number.

No info on the GA for the Titans. We just bought ours in the Eels supporter bay.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Just been to Ticketek and bought our tickets for the Brisbane game and yes, there is a two for one deal. You need to provide your member number.

No info on the GA for the Titans. We just bought ours in the Eels supporter bay.
Did you get allocated seat numbers for the eels supporters bay at Skilled park?

I just found out that it is Ekka week in Brisbane the Week of our two games and the Week we are playing the Titans the Broncos host the Cowboys, then the Cowboys stay in SE Queensland for the Week and play the Titans on the Sunday. What is the bet that all 4 teams will be at the Ekka? Also there is a Qld Public holiday on the 11th (Wednesday).

Redback71

First Grade
just got email

Eels v Broncos Exclusive TWO FOR ONE Ticket Offer
Please click here to purchase tickets to see the Eels take on the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium, Friday 13th August 2010. You are able to purchase tickets in the Away Supporter Bay, section 317, and once these sell out that's it!

Members will be able to purchase up to 10 tickets for the price of five. NOTE: by selecting '1' in the quantity box you will receive tw o tickets, by selecting '2' you will receive four tickets, and so on. Please do not to change the 'Select Price Category' drop down box as, if changed it won't give out two for one tickets.

boognish

Juniors
i couldnt resist tickets at that price so i picked up 2... i think ill watch the first half and then head over to the tivoli for the Eels concert... see you all in the away bay

Tony Bongo

Bench
i couldnt resist tickets at that price so i picked up 2... i think ill watch the first half and then head over to the tivoli for the Eels concert... see you all in the away bay
I bought 6 for the price of three. I couldn't pass up the chance to lay down at half time.

Latest posts