What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast Club Colours

The Gold Coast Titans/Stingers/Pirates should be:

• Total voters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What do you want the club colours to be?

I've listed a few options above... feel free to add more...

morri (cWo)

First Grade
it depends on what the team name is.

if its pirates red should be involved like the buccaneers from the NFL.

Kingytek

Juniors
mightybears said:
aren't they sticking with the aqua/orange/white jersey?
I think they are and I dont mind those colours but if I had to choose I like the idea of Yellow/Red/SkyBlue

Kingytek

Juniors
Just a reminder of the old Dolphin jersey.
DN1984A.JPG
goldcoast_dolphins_jersey_d.jpg

Kingytek

Juniors
Just after looking at that jersey it does actually look good. I would be happy if they kept them.

Knightmare

Coach
Those colours are a ripoff of the Miami Dolphins. Orange, yellow and green would look better, as it would make the jerseys stand out more. There's enough teams in the NRL with white as a main colour already.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
i like the jersey
if the shorts have blue and orange stripes down the side, and are white everywhere else so it matches it will look quality

Kingytek

Juniors
Knightmare said:
Those colours are a ripoff of the Miami Dolphins. Orange, yellow and green would look better, as it would make the jerseys stand out more. There's enough teams in the NRL with white as a main colour already.

Yeah....Your right!

6981.gif
goldcoast_dolphins_jersey_d.jpg

griff

Bench
They should go orange and blue, which would look really good together, with trim in jade/teal/whatever you want to call it as a nod to the Gold Coast Chargers.

dinghydi

Juniors
Aqua Blue ,Yellow, White---- Blue sea and sky Yellow for sun sand and GOLD White for Breaking wave foam And White Shoes !

Kingytek

Juniors
dinghydi said:
Aqua Blue ,Yellow, White---- Blue sea and sky Yellow for sun sand and GOLD White for Breaking wave foam And White Shoes !

The Murwillumbah Mustangs might have something to say about that! LOL

Latest posts