What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Golden Point.........again

Should Golden Point Stay

• YES - Entertaining

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • NO - Fulltime = shared points.

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • How about that goal kicking idea

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • There is a better to determine winner.

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

Jono1987

Juniors
Why?

Regular season, draw after 80 mins.

Finals/origin, 10 mins standard extra time, then golden point. If you play suddent death golden point after 10 mins of extra time I dont think anyone can complain about a scrappy field goal mess.

As much as I hate to admit it...one of your better posts...

Seriously get rid of GP from the regular season. It adds nothing.

Only used after ten minutes of extra time in finals.

You speak too much sense in this scenario AK.

POPEYE

Coach
Polls are too unpersonable, anyone other than me want to see an end to Golden Point . . . I don't give a shit if this has been done before

Cammo

Bench
Even though we won last night, I have never liked it and think we should go back to the draw

A draw is a result

Meth

Staff member
I've been waiting for so long for someone to start a thread about golden point on these forums

Loudstrat

Coach
A draw is boring.
There are too many draws in Sydney

I've been waiting for so long for someone to start a thread about golden point on these forums
:lol:

You'd only come looking for me like you always do . . . didn't expect much of a response, just my way of shouting from a hilltop
Well can you find a hilltop somewhere on the Galapago Islands for f*cks sake?????

TheDalek079

Bench
we get this thread everytime a game goes to golden point.

So I think we should suspend Ryles. And have jelly wrestling to decide the outcome

Latest posts