What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Day Fellow Fans

Steelers4eva

Juniors
Herman

I think you are full of sh*te! You said you'd been watching the forum for 3 months. If you had you'd know exactly what sort of tool a BBSF is. But enjoy your stay anyway.:D

Kornstar

Coach
Plus if he had been watching for that long he would of known that people on here would lay into him straight away

dubby

Bench
I wonder if this is the Herman from the Simpsons? You know, the guy with one arm who runs an antique military store?
Just kidding Herman, welcome to the show. It helps if you ignore a certain faction of fools, trouble makers and loud mouths who are just here to impose there thoughts on others, and mock those they disagree with. The rest are pretty much ok though.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Herman said:
I'm pleased to see at least ONE person responded positively.
The rest, I shall simply ignore. Show some maturity and then you can expect a response.

Regards,

Herman.

Deadset Herman, where have you come from - Pleasantville?

Eddie.

Bench
What a gee up. Although i see he has roped a few into believing he is genuine.

The name Herman hasn't been heard since the board game "Guess Who" died. Herman was the old guy with glasses who had no interest in football.

jamesgould

Juniors
Herman seems like a living legend to me! Just what we need around lu ... a bit of class!

Welcome Herman, I think there's a piano lying around somewhere but it hasn't been used in a while, who knew ivory could rust, eh?

DJ1

Juniors
Welcome Herman.

It's good to see someone else with musical ability on the forum.

I myself am quite accomplished on the Pink Oboe.

Bumble

First Grade
Eddie. said:
What a gee up. Although i see he has roped a few into believing he is genuine.

Lol I also can't believe the people taking this seriously..

jamesgould

Juniors
A stiff? Herman is clearly a man of high moral principals ... all too rare in today's society in my opinion.

Latest posts