What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good or bad news, don't know yet

sportive cupid said:
This is all very amusing but some people actually find themselves in such situations

True, so very true, Spoortive. However it seems , from my readings of the many muses of Ron's that he seems to find his way into all such situations hee he.........HI RONNY!! ;-)

1eyedeel

Juniors
Being a Dad absolutely shits on everything else you'll ever experience. Once you have a child, nothing else in your life will matter. As someone who has spent the last ten years of their life working sixty plus hours weeks, and slaving their guts out, first for the man and then for my own business, it's all f&cking inconsequential when your kid looks at you and smiles. There is no way you can ever regret giving life to your own child, I don't know if you can say that about the other course.

Rise Against

goodluck with it ron.. i dont have any advice simply because i have never been in the situation ur in.. whatever decision u decide 2 make, im sure it will be the correct one and if it isnt.... make it the correct one

Raider_69

Post Whore
Call it Nick, ron.
Nick is an awesome name and anyone named nick is bounded to be cool and score some top birds like his old man.

Like Jessica Simpsons bloke
or if its a chick, Nichole, cause nichole's are generally pretty cute and nice aswell.

win-win i recon :mrgreen:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Thanks alot everyone for your support.

we have decided to go ahead with the baby after some much deliberating, i've already told my girlfriend if he or she isn't a famous music star by 10 then it's out of the family :lol: :lol:

It will be very talented and dare i say great looking, however......what too call he or she?

I will be studying full-time throughout and my girlfriend will keep working to about 8 months, maybe less.

Both families have taken the news great, her family more as i'm considered the shit stain in my family :lol:....maybe because i'm a tad darker ;-)

Once again thanks alot everyone.

PS I've already asked Unit to perform the circumsision, he replied yes without any hesitation what so ever.

Houdini

First Grade
Congrats Ron

Good to hear the news was received well by both the families too. Good luck with it all

DIEHARD

----
I think you made the right decision Ron. It was your decision to make though.

You are very lucky and a lot of good times are ahead for you.

Ron Jeremy said:
I will be studying full-time throughout and my girlfriend will keep working to about 8 months, maybe less.

quote]

PLEEAASSEE Ronnie....tell me you have a twin brother. You sound too good to be true!!! You are prepared to study full time....everyone knows how hard that can be on your mind, while in return all you ask of your pregnant girlfriend is to work til she's about 8 months pregnant. Guess you'll even let her do the housework and lawns. She's one LUCKY woman. Hope she realises that!!!Be careful though. Once word gets out of your kindness you might find women (including lesbians of course ;-) ) throwing themselves at your feet just to be in such a position of reverence