What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould at it again...

At the start of the Telecast Gould was reporting on the Roosters training saying that it was the most intense training session he has witnessed by the roosters and that they have come to play.

After the Telecast and after the Roosters were SMASHED in typical Gouldish fashion he said along the lines I was nervous about the Roosters all along this week and then he proceeded to blame the short preperation because the Goosters were backing up from Sunday.

Channel 9: Please do us and probably the Roosters a favour and get this poor excuse of a commentator off the air. Its really getting beyond a joke now.

RABK

Referee
Geez, Gould cops more on this site then he does in the Sunday Telegraph. :lol:

RABK

Referee
Thread number 748 on hatred of Gould.......

Post number 137,419 on hatred of Gould.......

Raider_69

Post Whore
and rightly so, he a arogent twat of gigantic proportions, enough negative threads cant be started about the bloke

The bloke asks for it what can I say. His continous dumb comments through his articles and his biased commentary will get him attention. I think that's what he really craves, no matter how bad his reputation is. He likes to see his names up in lights all the time, He is the biggest attention seeker Rugby League has ever seen.

innsaneink

Referee
Did you hear?

The Roosters played last Sunday, and gosh...again tonite...FRIDAY!!

Count em, one two three four five...FIVE bloody days!

Funny didnt hear him mention the poor old Tigers having to do it last year, particularly after copping a 50 point hiding fronm Saints on the Sunday, then five....yes FIVE DAYS!!! later having to confront the benchmark Rooster juggernaut, intense orgasmic warm up and all!!!.

Memo Sterlo:- Its Brett Seymour in the Bronco 7 jumper , not Brett Firman. :lol:

Billybob

Juniors
the cowboys managed to back up after rnd 1 on a sunday to play on a friday and beat the bulldogs

it can be done :roll:

I just found it funny that he can contradict himself on the one night, It usually takes his weekly articles in the Herald to do that. But 2nite was one of his classics, You should've seen him reporting from the Roosters training pre game. He was so excited and confident that he was basically shouting into the Microphone and the damn thing was distorting. After the Game it was typical" I knew this would happen" Gould.

Jimbo

Immortal
Raider_69 said:
and rightly so, he a arogent twat of gigantic proportions, enough negative threads cant be started about the bloke

Word.

There should be a separate page for anti-Gould threads

Raider_69

Post Whore
Jimbo said:
Raider_69 said:

Word.

There should be a separate page for anti-Gould threads

I was thinking an entire section
right under the "NRL" - "Anti Gould"

ozboy

Juniors
I think Channel 9 need to make a few changes.

Firstly, I used to like Phil Gould and still consider him one of the most knowledgable people in the game, but its time for him to go. Pre-game he was basically predicting that the Roosters would kill the poor old Broncos and that they were fired up for the game. After the game,all of a sudden he knew all week that the Roosters would lose because of their 5 day turn around.

Secondly, Sterlo is past it. All he does is speak dribble, and when he does not talk dribble he states things which are blatantly f$%ken obvious to the viewer at home.

I say bring in Mark Geyer, he is a bit of a boofhead, but he speaks his mind and most importantly people want to listen to him and find him interesting unlike the current mob.

C.P

Juniors
Rabbits isnt much better iv been thinking he's going senile for a few years now, he always gets the players names wrong and mixed up and tonight he was at it again. he mixed bott and hodges up a few times

The_Savage_1

Juniors
C.P said:
Rabbits isnt much better iv been thinking he's going senile for a few years now, he always gets the players names wrong and mixed up and tonight he was at it again. he mixed bott and hodges up a few times

it's not so much that he's senile, even though i think that's a contributing factor, but it's pretty obvious he doesn't watch much NRL other than the games he calls

*Paul*

Juniors
ozboy said:
Secondly, Sterlo is past it. All he does is speak dribble
Hey, he referred to one of the teams tonight as "Easts". Thumbs up in my book, cuz they are bloody Easts.

C.P said:

how would you feel being in the same box with gould, he would drive an Idiot mad

Foz

Bench
I heard Gould rave on about the most intense pre-game workout etc.
I wanted to know why they had it?
Surely he would have had an insight into the reasoning behind it.
Instead thats all we got. Why show it/mention it?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Gould could have his own forum at LU.

He is also one of the reasons the the Roosters are so unpopular, unfortunately.

Latest posts